Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on December 4, 2012
I am a woman and I have very large hands, so finding women's gloves is a near impossibility for me. After much hunting these came and they fit perfectly! Feminine black leather gloves. Cashmere is a bit of a stretch. Some fairly soft knit lining but it works and I'm so happy to finally not have frozen hands in the winter. They probably aren't good for say, shoveling the walk or throwing snowballs, but for getting in the car on a frigid morning and not having your hands go numb as you scrap the car and get it warmed up, these are perfect.
11 comment|119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 27, 2009
These are beautiful gloves: well made (I've been wearing them for several weeks and they are obviously strongly made), extremely warm (and the cashmere lining is very soft), and well fitting - they glide on and fit snugly. I am delighted with these gloves. Terrific value at the price (mine were on sale). I would recommend them to everyone.
11 comment|78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 18, 2013
My husband bought these for me 2 weeks ago (on amazon) and I don't like to leave negative feedback but feel I must on these gloves. First, all of the fingers are more than one inch (1") too long. Second, the gloves are so slippery, unlike good leather, that my hands slipped right off the steering wheel as if my fingers had been buttered. Fownes has been one of the very best brands of fine gloves for many decades (and made the ones which I had to discard after 30 years of use and why my husband bought these for me) so I'm assuming either this was a fluke or something's not right here and I suspect the latter is true as I notice that another purchaser of these gloves had a similar experience with the ridiculously long fingers (Edward Scissorhands would do well with these). Something's badly amiss on these gloves and my suspicion is that they're very poor knock-offs.
And, I forgot to add: there is no Fownes label in the gloves.
33 comments|93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2011
The gloves are well made and look great and were delivered on time. However they are sized small so order up at least 1/2 size and maybe a full size.
on January 21, 2011
I bought these gloves as a gift for my girlfriend this past Christmas (I already owned a pair of Fowne's men's lambskin/cashmere gloves). I was assuming the two gloves would be almost identical; however, the men's lambskin is noticably softer than the women's. I was disappointed at the quality of the leather as compared to the men's.

If I were to do it over again, I would buy the men's gloves (one size smaller) for my girlfriend, as the leather is much better quality.
0Comment|110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 14, 2012
These gloves feel so nice and I can't wait to wear them when it gets cold. They fit me nice and snug around the fingers and they look good too.The cashmere on the inside though seems to shed a little bit when I take my hands out of them because I get small amounts of fuzz on my fingers.
on February 24, 2012
These gloves are perfect for women with long fingers. They are elegant, as they are a rich looking leather and warm, thanks to the cashmere lining.
on February 5, 2015
I have these gloves in black and love them. Bought brown purse and boots and wanted gloves to match. Purchased the gloves in the same size of my black gloves The first time I wore these, they tore between the pointer finger and middle finger. Unfortunately, I threw all the paper work away when I received the gloves thinking they were identicall to my black gloves. Surprise......Not happy......
review image
on December 29, 2009
Gave these gloves as a gift. She absolutely loved them! They are soft and very fine leather.
on December 15, 2010
These gloves split between the fingers (on both gloves) the first time they were worn. I will definitely return this product for a refund.