5.0 out of 5 stars Best Game on The Appstore!
This game is the best out of 27 others on my Kindle Fire HD (7"). I used to have it on my ipod touch, but it was lost in a tragic incident. I bought this in replacement, (around Oct. 4th or 5th) and was almost depressed when I found that Predators was not available. I recently found and purchased this game, and I have found that it is far better on my Kindle...
Published 22 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars final boss
The final boss is a total COWARD he is scared to fight u all he does is freaking run like a total B*** then these dogs are freaking annoying I think that u should get rid of the dogs and make the boss less of a coward
Published 1 month ago by bampi

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Game on The Appstore!, November 21, 2012
This review is from: PredatorsTM (App)
Likes:
•The combat is awesome.
•The kill moves, body splice (impaling and ripping someone in half) and trophy kills (impale and decapitate, which just makes me laugh with the blood turned off) add a generous gruesome factor.
•For those like me who find blood to be distracting and/or gross, there is an option to turn off blood.
•There is a variety of weapons, including the wrist blades, combi stick, razor whip, razor disks, plasma cannon, and net gun, each with 3 upgrades, and also 4 masks with their own qualities.
There is a variety of missions, each with a specific objective.
•For $3.00, it's a ripoff... on the company.
Dislikes:
•When the blood is on, it is quite gruesome.
•Disks cannot be used to target/kills the other predators (you only face other
predators 5 times)
•Only upon completion of level 27 out of 31 is the razor whip unlocked.

All in all, this is a wonderful game for the price, with 31 moderately challenging missions, and two survival modes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good game, November 28, 2012
This review is from: PredatorsTM (App)
I rarely actually purchase games on my phone but when I saw this one I decided to give it a shot. The gameplay is very enjoyable and runs excellently on my razr maxx HD. Once I started playing it I was hooked for a solid hour playing it. Great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars I give this Five stars awesome game., November 19, 2012
This review is from: PredatorsTM (App)
worth every penny if you love predators than this is for you. has 30 or 31 levels of game play. a game i would recomend To get. try it you wont be disapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money!, January 23, 2013
This review is from: PredatorsTM (App)
Best game I have on my Fire. Worth every penny! More Fox Digital, more! Highly recommended and easy to get controls down. Honor points easy to get on LvL 6 by playing over and over so no money spent! Gather 4 out of 5 head trophies, then do body splice finishing moves to gain 45 points per slice...

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect in every way, March 3, 2013
This review is from: PredatorsTM (App)
I love the predator movie series and when I saw they had a game for it on the kindle fire I knew I had to get it and now it is the best game on my kindle fire. Trust me you wont regret buying this game. Perfect in every way

5.0 out of 5 stars completely awesome game, February 3, 2013
This review is from: PredatorsTM (App)
I think this is the best game you Can get on a kindle fire. I at least must play it every day. There's lots of detail and good graphics. Who ever made this game is a genius and I'm going to get all of his marvels games I am almost 12years old I've seen a the movies and this is the coolest predeter game I've ever seen.

5.0 out of 5 stars A game wanted., January 27, 2013
This review is from: PredatorsTM (App)
I downloaded this for my son. It downloaded and installed easy on his Kindle Fire. He likes it real well. It was only $2.99.

5.0 out of 5 stars : 9 i love it, November 21, 2012
This review is from: PredatorsTM (App)
wow this app is so awesome. I got it. I played it. I loved it. Get this app for kindle fire you will love it to

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Fun, January 20, 2013
This review is from: PredatorsTM (App)
You are a predator which attacks the humans, many levels, lots of weapons to choose from. The humans have different weapons to gain also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gramma5, January 9, 2013
This review is from: PredatorsTM (App)
Love it. Best game I've played in a long time. A lot of action and I like that, not slow like some of the others.

PredatorsTM