5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!!
Quality, quality, quality. Great for skiing and for any cold day at home. Great insulator and not bulky. I really enjoy this product!!!
Published 19 months ago by Verushka

3.0 out of 5 stars Sweatty
These are ski socks but within 2 hours my feet were soaking wet. I changed to a pair of ski socks with "smart wool" and never had the problem again. I gave these socks to my wife. Something in them is like dress socks, which also make my feet sweat.
Published 7 months ago by David L. Waters Sr.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!!, December 26, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Very warm, March 7, 2014
Dr. Rob (Hershey, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fox River Boyne Ski Sock (Apparel)
Bought them for skiing, and took them out after a big snowstorm. I use the BootGlove (which is a MUST have for keeping your feet toasty), but I loaned it to my wife that day. These kept my feet warmer than expected, though I did order another set of BootGloves for me for the next go around. It stayed up the whole day because it really does grip your calves.

Overall, an excellent set of warm socks for outdoor activities. And they are pretty darned clingy, so they won't be draped around your ankles after 10 minutes of activity. Mine stayed up for 8 hours and didn't sink an inch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Warm Socks, April 16, 2013
This review is from: Fox River Boyne Ski Sock (Apparel)
These socks provide great cold weather warmth well down below freezing and have extra thickness in all the right areas for a ski boot sock (shin, heel, and toes. They also have the tighter area around the arch and a firm grip on the calf to prevent them from moving around while your out skiing. Strongly recommend these to anyone skiing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Socks Ever, May 12, 2014
This review is from: Fox River Boyne Ski Sock (Apparel)
I've been skiing since I was 5 (I'm now 27) and my feet were always freezing when I went out. These socks are amazing. They kept my feet warm and dry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice socks, April 26, 2014
This review is from: Fox River Boyne Ski Sock (Apparel)
First, I very much like the Fox River brand and have purchased other types of socks from them. I purchased these to go skiing. They seemed to keep my feet warm and dry, but I haven't used them more than once yet (as I don't ski often), but I would most likely recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Medium for a size 8 foot, April 20, 2014
This review is from: Fox River Boyne Ski Sock (Apparel)
These socks are warm socks and very comfy . I wear a size 8 and the medium fit my foot perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Did job, April 15, 2014
This review is from: Fox River Boyne Ski Sock (Apparel)
No issues. Didn't investigate all of the graphics or reasons for. Putem on and out the door. No better/worse than other socks I use for skiing.

4.0 out of 5 stars warm and thin, March 19, 2014
This review is from: Fox River Boyne Ski Sock (Apparel)
The -1 star is for shipping reasons... it took longer than the "guaranteed" delivery date...

However, shipping aside and ref to the product itself. I have absolutely NO complaints.
I've been using them to go to ski several times now.
All I wear is these pair of socks and a shell on top of them. They feel so comfortable once I have my boots on.

I would defintely recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, great price, March 11, 2014
This review is from: Fox River Boyne Ski Sock (Apparel)
I went skiing a couple times this season wearing these socks. My feet were warm and the additional cushioning in the front (shin) of the sock was well appreciated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, December 28, 2013
This review is from: Fox River Boyne Ski Sock (Apparel)
Best socks ever, really warm and comfortable. Top quality and nice socks. Would buy again anytime. Good for liners outside.

Fox River Boyne Ski Sock