Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mammoth Ski Socks by Fox River Mills in Black
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 9, 2014
for warmth and breathability, they work fine. but my first complaint would have to be with the calf elastics. halfway through my work day they slip down. expect this to happen especially if you do anything physical (bending over, lots of walking). upon washing them, the sock in general feels like it loses its integrity. I have tried lots of "snow" socks, and these are mediocre. Definitely not the worse:) so, if you get them on sale, they're a pretty good deal.
on February 9, 2016
I bought these for colder days on the slopes, as alternatives to a pair of thin Fox River socks that have served me well for years.

They look nice, but I can't say anything else positive about them. The fabric underfoot started coming apart on the first day, and they provided significantly less in-boot feel while being no warmer than the thin socks I usually wear. Essentially the opposite of what I've come to expect from Fox River ski socks, and they were promptly returned.
on November 12, 2015
I am here on Amazon b/c I can't find the Mammoths on fox river's site. PLEASE say they aren't discontinued! These are the only socks my husband will wear. He's in construction and they last him years--literally!
on December 7, 2014
Amazing socks. They are soft, comfortable, sturdy, and feel well made. The grip is really good on my leg and will hold in place even when biking or running for hours. Also shipping is on time, and costumer service is excellent.
on June 4, 2015
Warm but still light weight and super comfy,they do come up all the way to my knees though, but made my mediocre boots feel much more supportive
on April 20, 2014
Extremely comfortable, low profile,and warm. Stood up to a full day skiing. The shin padding was especially comfortable . Great buy
on December 28, 2014
Love these socks! I've worn them four days in a row and my feet still don't stink. Amazingly comfy and tough as nails.
on January 11, 2016
I love these socks. A bit on the pricey side, but great socks.
on January 20, 2015
Warm and comfortable -- just what you want in ski socks
on March 19, 2015
love this socks< they kip my feet nice and warm