5.0 out of 5 stars great gloves
Published 13 months ago by C. B. Long

3.0 out of 5 stars Rag Gloves
Not as warm as I would have hoped for wool gloves and they are scratchy BUT I do like that it protects a bit above my wrists from the cold and is worth it just for that reason alone.
Published on December 17, 2010 by SaS

3.0 out of 5 stars Rag Gloves, December 17, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars great gloves, May 26, 2013
This review is from: Fox River Ragg Wool Glove (Apparel)
Since I work outside in the winter, keeping my hands warm is important. I've been using these ragg wool gloves as liners inside leather gloves for years, and have been very happy with them. They're durable enough, warm, and comfortable, and I can slip the gloves and liners off easily when I need to. When they get dirty, I just throw them in the wash. I've tried synthetic liners, but nothing seems to beat the the warmth of wool.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sturdy pair of gloves..., March 3, 2013
Color is nice - Weight is good - Fit is a bit large but not so much that they are TOO big - live in Vermont and they handle a cold morning very well. Perhaps a bit over-priced, but all in all a nice glove.

4.0 out of 5 stars so warm and comfortable!, January 28, 2013
i love these so much! fit great, are really warm, are comfortable, i could live in these gloves forever and ever

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, January 27, 2014
This review is from: Fox River Ragg Wool Glove (Apparel)
These gloves were nothing like advertised- it is like using burlap bags.Definitely they are not worth even one dollar.If I had the receipt, I would return them. The fact that they were a gift made it even worse. I thought I was giving a nice present.

5.0 out of 5 stars good and warm enough for tough cold winter, December 10, 2013
buy for my girl friend, she said she loved it and it was warm enough for tough cold winter, thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars itchy and bad customer service, January 3, 2012
I bought these gloves a couple months ago and chose a size according to the sizing chart but they were too short for my fingers. They were also very itchy and I wanted to get them off as soon as I put them on. I tried to return them and was told I would be given a full refund without sending back the gloves but have not received a refund and tried to contact the seller again and still have heard nothing. I am incredibly unhappy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars warm at last, March 21, 2011
I have searched many a store for what used to be a staple winter item.....wool gloves!! Not finding any here where I live, I went to my favorite online store, Amazon and found exactly the right ones. These are just perfect for keeping my hands warm, as I love to be out walking as much as possible throughout the winter. I measured my hand as recommened and ordered them in small and they are a good fit. I thought the price was very reasonable, also.
A good purchase for me! I hand wash these, no problem!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not USA made!!!, October 25, 2013
False advertised product! The card board tag says made in USA . So I go to unclip the wool gloves(which are not 100% wool either), and lo and behold, it says " Made in Haiti"! Yep! I can not believe this level of stupidity by this vendor. Apparently in Haiti , where the made in USA card board tags was attached on they forgot the sewn in made in Haiti interior label. What a sham!! So if , made in USA is important to you versus Haitian sweat shops do not purchase this item. Way to go Fox,
(Thought un-clever like a fox?), and, those Amazon buyers. Oh, bought matching mittens, they too labelled the same way too!! Unreal! Lol!

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves them., June 25, 2012
My wife enjoyed the gloves a lot. They kept her warm in the 30 degree weather. They also look nice and fashionable.

Fox River Ragg Glove, Size - Large - Brown tweed