5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite work sock, June 16, 2010
I am in the USMC and in Afghanistan. I brought different sock to try on out here and for comfort cooling and cushion these rock! Much better than the non retardant Fox River version. I have covert thread and darn tough socks but this one beats them out! I will buy more even though they are a little more expensive. They also seem much more durable as the covert thread ones wear out above the heel cup cushion area pretty fast!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Socks!!!, February 6, 2010
Jean Schweer (Beatrice, Nebraska) - See all my reviews
My Son is a marine on deployment to Afghanistan. He is on his feet ALL day long!! I sent these as a gift, he said they were "amazing" and if I could send some more he would really like that. Guess what..Yes, he received 3 more pairs!! Mom

4.0 out of 5 stars Sent them to a marine in Afghanistan! he loved them, July 29, 2011
Maria Aliftiras (San Antonio, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fox River Wick Dry Retardant Mid Calf Boot Sock
i sent them to my Marine in Afghanistan. After the winter there he said he needed some summer socks. These were it. And he said they were super comfy. They even shipped them to the APO in a reasonably quick manner. Thank so much

5.0 out of 5 stars Grooms Gift for Cold Feet, July 30, 2013
I gave these to my (now) husband the morning of our wedding for his possible "cold feet", and he thought it was funny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!, February 9, 2014
I have bought so many wool socks trying to find one that kept my husbands feet dry. We've had a harsh winter with several days below zero with windchill making it worse. My husband wears rubber boots that don't breath so his feet sweat and freeze when wet. These socks and one other brand were the first I've found to actually do what they say and wick the moisture. Thank you!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sock to purchase, February 1, 2013
I am a diabetic with size 15 feet. I have suffered with ulcers on my toes & heel. This socks keep my feet dry, protected, along with needed foot support. They are expensive. Worth every penny. I recommend them highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SOCKS, September 27, 2014