5.0 out of 5 stars Works great
Works great-I was ver pleased when the delivery man came to my door ! I do a lot of baking and bowl scraping-love it. If you do any baking at all, this is a must. Thank you for a great product.
Published on June 28, 2009 by D. Manely

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but needs better labeling
Published on December 4, 2012 by David Patton

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but needs better labeling, December 4, 2012
This review is from: Fox Run Bowl Scraper (Kitchen)
I make buttermilk biscuits on the weekends and this is great for scrapping the dough out of the bowl and off of my dough mixing tool. It does what it is meant to do so not much else I can say about it. It's sturdy plastic and dishwasher safe. My only complaint is that the company that makes th scrapper glues their company label directly onto it. This is not a bad thing except they use a really strong glue that is VERY difficult to come off the scrapper before using it. I had to leave the scrapper submerged in a bowl of vinegar for three days before the glue would break up enough to finally come off so I could wash the scrapper before using it. My advice to the manufacturer would be to use a simpler adhesive compound for your product labels. Not many customers would put up with this much hassle just to get your label off a product that has to be used in their food.

1.0 out of 5 stars Adhesive sticker problem, August 26, 2013
This review is from: Fox Run Bowl Scraper (Kitchen)
The problem with this product is that it comes with a large sticker on it (plus a smaller one) and they don't come off easily. When I peeled them off, there was adhesive left on the plastic. I thought I'd just use Goop Off to remove it, but that didn't work. It just spread it around. Then I tried baking soda and also vinegar. Moved on the Soft Scrub -- still on there! Despite all these attempts, the surface of the scraper was coated with a thin layer of adhesive, so the scraper stuck to my finger when I pressed it on there. I don't want that in my dough!

2.0 out of 5 stars wrong glue, April 19, 2012
Tom C "Tom C" (Manchester, New Hampshire United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fox Run Bowl Scraper (Kitchen)
The product seems fine, but I haven't used it because I can't get the glue that held the labels on off. The labels are gone, but the glue remains and I don't want it to come off in my food. I've tried Isopropyl alcohol but that didn't do it. I don't want to try other things more toxic - it's for food.

Maybe I should just offer to sell someone some of those labels where the glue stays on the label when you take it off.

Oh well.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a scraper, not a back scratcher!, February 1, 2014
This review is from: Fox Run Bowl Scraper (Kitchen)
It's thinner than I had expected. Other than that, it does a decent job of scraping dough.

F.Y.I.: solution for removing stickers -- use a heat gun. If you don't have one, I guess you can use a hair dryer. It takes only a few seconds, and the stickers come off clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, June 28, 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit large plus weird hole., February 7, 2014
This review is from: Fox Run Bowl Scraper (Kitchen)
dough gets stuck in the hole.
it's a bit big for a home baker, had to cut it down/cut off the hole bit.
nice hard plastic, good contour for what it is supposed to do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works faster than a spatula to scrape a bowl, ..., November 11, 2014
This review is from: Fox Run Bowl Scraper (Kitchen)
Works faster than a spatula to scrape a bowl, but is a little flimsy to use. Would purchase again though!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for its purpose., November 25, 2013
This review is from: Fox Run Bowl Scraper (Kitchen)
The handle is a bit awkward to use, but it does get into the corners and really clean the bowl.

2.0 out of 5 stars I am very disappointed as I loved my old ones and was very ..., February 6, 2015
This review is from: Fox Run Bowl Scraper (Kitchen)
I have had these in the past and the ones I have had were much for flexible that these. These are stiff and do not clean the bowl as well as the ones I have purchased in the past. I am very disappointed as I loved my old ones and was very excited to have found them again.
The old ones cleaned the bowl so well that it looked like it had been washed, no wasted battery ever. These do not. I will keep looking for the better ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a bit larger than I thought, June 17, 2012
MT C (Great Falls, Montana, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fox Run Bowl Scraper (Kitchen)
It is a bit larger than I thought, but it does the job albeit a bit clumsily. I've used 2 inch ones in the past but can't seem to find them now. And they were great for scraping out bread dough bowls.

This seems to work ok and has enough curves on it to fit most any contour.

Product is as advertised.

Fox Run Bowl Scraper