Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fox Run Disposable Lobster Bibs, Set of Four
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:$1.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on January 16, 2014
These bibs were a big disappointment. I ordered them for a special meal with guests for dinner and I was mortified when the ties broke right off in their hands before they could even try to tie them. I don't know if they were old or just terrible quality but they ended up in the trash immediately! Don't waste money on these.
on August 1, 2013
Ordered 3 packs for a crab boil party. Two of three boxes had one side of the bib torn off or missing so you couldn't tie it around your neck. Very thin. Was hoping for at least a thickness of a plastic bag you get in a grocery store. Was hoping even like a plastic bib from Red Lobster. This met none of my expectations. My party members said they felt sorry for me for ordering them.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon July 31, 2014
I bought these more of a joke for one of our crab boils... but some actually used them! They came folded in squares, set of 4. They are super thin, but plastic... so it does sort of make a barrier of a sort. The ties are pretty week, so don't tie too vigourously!
on March 4, 2016
very bad quality! i would give this less than one star if i could. the part to tie was broken on one when i first opened it, two of the bibs were attached on the side and i had to cut it apart with scissors, and one bibs ties broke off as someone was trying to tie it on. don't waste your money on this
on December 28, 2011
My husband and I have a picture of us at a seafood restaurant wearing something like these, and I wanted to recreate the memory with a seafood dinner I made. So fun, and you really do need it with melted butter!!
on July 26, 2011
I was so thankful to find these bibs available on Amazon! I wore one as part of a Halloween costume with my six month old dressed up as a lobster Lobster Infant Costume Size infant (12-18 months). We were a hit! I remember thinking the bib itself wasn't very durable and that it wouldn't stand up to a lobster dinner, but I don't routinely eat lobster in a restaurant so I can't say for sure.
on October 25, 2013
Thank God there was a picture of a lobster on the front, I almost used this for crab.

Worked like a charm though. Kept my ascot dry and lobster juice free.
on January 22, 2014
unless you purchase the more expensive cloth lobster bibs...these are about as good as you get. They are flimsy...but for a one use item they fill the bill.
on November 25, 2013
I was using this as part of a Halloween decoration. They were so cheap and thin that each one I tied (very carefully) ripped while I was putting it on. The perforated piece that you disconnect to be able to make strings is so thin there is no way to not rip it. Don't waste your money.
on January 13, 2012
Bought these for a lobest feast. Thought they would be cute, funny and protective which they were. They are also thin and flimsy. I thought they were a little pricey for what you get.

See 1 answered question