5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy, good sized....perfect
I was a bit worried about purchasing this because it did not have a very detailed description...so for all of you who want to know...it's 31" long and the baskets are tapered, but they start at 11" 9" and 7" inches across.
Published on April 11, 2011 by jules

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk
Don't waste your time. Broke twice in the first 48 hours, with hardly anything in it (less than a few pounds). The material isn't metal, it's some kind of who knows what, but it doesn't stay together at all. Avoid.
Published on August 8, 2012 by Matt

5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy, good sized....perfect, April 11, 2011
This review is from: Fox Run 3 Tier Hanging Fruit Vegetable Kitchen Storage Basket - Colors may vary
The bottom basket easily fits 8 apples, the middle a bunch of bananas, and the top 3 oranges or 4 plums just to give you an idea about how much it can hold.
It is sturdy (not crazy herculean sturdy) but enough to hold a significant quantity of fruit without worrying that it'll break at any moment.
Yay for combining something that is relatively cute, sturdy, and holds a lot of fruit! SO HAPPY with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!!!, December 3, 2010
This is definitely a great buy!I bought two of them and have had no issues with either one of them. One holds about 5lbs of potatoes and a bag of onions and the other is used for apples and pears plus each one holds snacks in the top basket. I have had no problems with the baskets or chains holding the weight!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fox Run 3 Tier Hanging Storage Basket - Red, October 4, 2011
I am so glad I bought this particular 3-tier hanging basket for my kitchen. I have this tiny kitchen in my 1-bdrm apartment. These baskets enabled me to stuff my envelope spices/small side dinners in the first and second basket (i.e., spagetti sauce, chili seasonings, Knorr sides, muffin packets, etc.). I put regular bottled spices in my lower basket and gained 3 empty shelves in a "spice cupboard" for other stuff. My daughter just put it up for me on 10/02/2011; she used a drill to put in the hook and molly in the ceiling. I have approximately 7 to 8 pounds hanging in the three baskets altogether, and the baskets handle the weight. I bought the Fox Run out of a lot of choices simply because a review stated (not exact words), "I put 5 lbs. of potatoes in the bottom basket, and it held together!" The red Fox Run 3-Tier baskets are very pretty in my tiny kitchen. Thank you Amazon for the excellent price....lower than Target!!!!!

Kathy
Arvada, Colorado

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally! I hanging basket I wont hide, April 10, 2011
Currently holding 4 tomatoes, 3 large onions and a bunch of bananas, so far so good. I expected a bronze/gold or silver colored basket and was pleasantly surprised to get a green one. I hate bronze/gold and white so I was very happy with the neutral color. I just hope it holds on. I have only had it hanging for three days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fox Run 3 tier hanging fruit basket, December 19, 2011
I had been checking out where I could get a basket like this , not to use for fruit , but to hang in my laundry room by my washer and dryer . this works very well. I keep all the bags i use to wash delicates, I have many sizes and my dryer sheets in the different baskets. this works great, and keeps them up and out of the way. I bought these cheaper than I could get them on E bay. They were shipped really fast .I would by from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful hanging fruit basket in red just like I wanted!, April 1, 2011
It's hard sometimes to order something only by a picture.
This fruit basket is Great! It's durable and is made of great quality!
I was so happy when I received it! I love the red color, and it looks beautiful hanging in my kitchen!

4.0 out of 5 stars # tier basket, May 9, 2011
I read reviews before purchasing, mixed opinions, so was expecting it to be a bit flimsy. Definitley do not recommend completely filling all 3 baskets. Probably 3-4 lbs of items.

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, August 8, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars x mas gift, January 24, 2011
It was so easy to get this item. Had done some shopping and could not find what I wanted. Looks great.

3.0 out of 5 stars They are standard, August 17, 2013
I thought from looking at the pictures, that I might get two of these as pictured. And I could not choose the color. They are ok, but tricky because of not being clear on the order and for the price not enough value.

Rate and Discover Movies