5.0 out of 5 stars Juicy
Bought this as a gift because I have exact same thing - same manufacturer. I have had mine for about 40 years. Tried all sorts of citrus juicers - automatic and not, but nothing beats this. It is easy on the hands and great whether you have one or a bunch of fruits to juice. It gets all the juice out and it is one of my favorite things.
Published on March 23, 2012 by Amazon Customer

Published on November 9, 2012 by LadyLotus

5.0 out of 5 stars Juicy, March 23, 2012
This review is from: Fox Run Lemon Reamer, Wooden (Kitchen)

2.0 out of 5 stars POOR SELLER BEWARE!! Was Mislead by Seller that "Fox Run Wooden Citrus Reamer" was New!!!!, November 9, 2012
This review is from: Fox Run Lemon Reamer, Wooden (Kitchen)
I purchased the wooden reamer from this seller, and when the wooden reamer arrived it was in an opened package (the original package was already opened and the wooden reamer was placed back in it w/out tape!!), and the wood was already deeply split at the side, toward the top... looks like it was already used-which it was! VERY, VERY CHEAP dry and brittle wood material!!!...not smooth at all towards the top and on the top of it (wood protruding, chipping and peeling away in a way that clearly the wooden pieces will end up in the fruit you're reaming! UGgHhh!!) Very disappointed w/ this purchase...looks like it was handmade to possibly be sold in stores but it failed to meet the mark. And the worst thing about this is that the seller, of course, didn't identify/specify that the packaging was unsealed/opened in the listing. Misleading, Sneaky, and Dishonest selling. Ya better off purchasing this is in a store or from a well-rated and reputable seller. Buyer Beware!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fasy and no mess, July 10, 2012
This review is from: Fox Run Lemon Reamer, Wooden (Kitchen)
I bought this and the one with the cup etc. Well this one is just ream, juice and done...the other is mess cleanup and spilling. This thing is so fast for lemons and limes you will wonder how you did without it. I would not recommend it for larger fruit.

5.0 out of 5 stars K.I.S.S. - keep it simple sweetie!, September 10, 2014
This review is from: Fox Run Lemon Reamer, Wooden (Kitchen)
Thanks to a dear friend, I learned about the easy way to make the most of all our CSA (community supported agriculture; or "farm share", as I call it) local, organic citrus fruit. This wood device is simple and takes up very little room in our kitchen and I USE IT ALMOST DAILY! I certainly cannot say that for the more complicated juicing devices I've owned in the past. My daughter and I prefer the pulp. My husband doesn't. It's easy to "ream" an orange or two and then pour it through a strainer for his glass. I cut the grapefruit and orange in half, pick out the big seeds, then ream directly into a drinking glass for me. (I love both fruits combined best.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 6, 2014
Handy and cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!!!, November 24, 2013
This review is from: Fox Run Lemon Reamer, Wooden (Kitchen)
Exactly like pictured, very easy to use, works better than any citrus juicer I have had, fits great in the hand and the lime, lemon or orange, cleans easily and I think it is attractive. It arrived quickly. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, works well, September 7, 2013
This review is from: Fox Run Lemon Reamer, Wooden (Kitchen)
It's a pretty basic design and for the price you can't beat it. I don't mind throwing it in the dish washer to clean it off because when it gets ruined (which may not happen for quite some time), I'll just buy another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, August 15, 2013
This review is from: Fox Run Lemon Reamer, Wooden (Kitchen)
Can't believe I lives without one of these for so long, gets at least 50% more juice then by hand. Glad I didn't
Spend more on something fancier, this does the trick!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nifty little reamer, July 29, 2013
deevyah (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fox Run Lemon Reamer, Wooden (Kitchen)
Wish I had known about reamers before! This little gem juices lemons very rapidly. Size is perfect and easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars good and fast, April 2, 2013
This review is from: Fox Run Lemon Reamer, Wooden (Kitchen)
so easy to use for a quick salad, no need for a bigger reamer, like I used to do and clean too many other pieces.

Fox Run Lemon Reamer, Wooden