Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Fox Run Micro Cookie Cutter Set
|Price:||$12.16 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Micro mini cutter set
- All cutters 1/2-inch
- Great for decorating pies and cakes
- Made of tinplated steel
- Handwash and dry completely
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Fox Run Micro Cookie Cutter Set
R & M Mini Cookie Cutter Set, Tin B000U3NHD4
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$2.49|
|Item Package Weight||0.06 pounds||0.04 pounds||0.04 pounds||0.2 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Size: 12 piece | Style Name: Micro Set
Top Customer Reviews
1. Easy to change the shape of the cutout
2. Small size means easy to store
3. Excellent for cookie dough as well as chilled pastry and raw vegetables
4. Easy to clean by hand
5. Makes a very impressive cookie or pie crust that is deceptively simple
1. Of limited usefulness but still quite fun (It wouldn't be the first kitchen gadget I would add to my collection)
2. Small size means it should not go into the dishwasher unless you want them to end up in the bottom
If you are wondering what you could do with these, here are some suggestions:
1. Happy Birthday on a top pie crust (cut out dough from the top crust or add dough letters to the top)
2. Message cut out of the top of a quesadilla
3. Monogrammed cookies
4. Monogram tea sandwiches
5. Cut out letters from cooked veggies and use the rim of a plate to send a message
6. Monogrammed french fries of polenta (the potato will needed to be thinner than normal to successfully cut it out)
The options are really endless if you are creative. I think messages in lunches are a nice way to remind those that you love that you are thinking about them.
Overall, if you are looking for way to enhance the appearance of the food you serve your family you will get a lot of use out of these.
They are well made Not Flimsy at all, I was very surprised, the only problem is the Set doesn't come with a Color Guide like in the Picture of the Item, without one is hard to put the Pieces back in the Tin...so what I did is very simple, I took a down shot Picture of the open Set, Print it half size, cut and insert it inside the Tin, now you have a Guide to put the Pieces back together! ... Because of the missing Color Guide it only gets four stars. Check my Pictures Posted, Thank You
For the price, they get the job done. All in all, they're slightly flimsy, and I doubt they'll last 10 years like some of my other stuff, but they do the job and don't take up a ton of drawer space.
Pros: Do the job they were designed for. Cheap
Cons: Not the greatest, but you get what you pay for.
Conclusion: This is an option if you bake irregularly and need a set to use once every few months. If you bake every week, spring for a heavier duty set.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I needed some cutters to make an Ina Garten dog bone biscuits for the extended family dogs for Christmas. The cutters cut well, and the dogs loved their treats.Published 14 hours ago by Lori Thornton
This set works perfectly and I love the different sizes that are in this set. I think that any baker would love to have this in their gadget corner or kitchen tool set. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Kristina Waltmire
There was no tin to store them in, however they serve the purpose very wellPublished 3 days ago by amy wood
These are ok. The price was right & they're cute, but the container is super flimsy & won't close. Some of the stars don't make super sharp points for cookies, they come off a bit... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
I use them frequently and they are great for the price but there is a little lip where the metal meets. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Amazon Customer