Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on January 23, 2013
I was worried because of the price that this would be flimsy or cheap, but it's a great pan. It's very sturdy. It's a bit different than the picture ... in the picture you can see an oval type hole in the bottom, but this pan has a square one ... I'm happy about it because that's actually what I wanted anyway. It's bigger than I expected it to be, and that is a great surprise, too!
on May 4, 2010
I love this little tart pan. It is exactly what I was looking for. When I first opened it, I was surprised by how small it was, but that's just because I have a really hard time visualizing dimensions. Actually, though, I just measured and the dimensions are more like 14 by 4.5 at the very widest point, if that matters to you, and 3/4 of an inch deep. The pan is sturdy and the non-stick surface is extremely easy to clean. I used it to make citrus tian, and it slid out easily and perfectly molded.
on August 28, 2011
I like rectangular shaped pies and quiches. they're easier to slice up and interesting to look at. This pan has a good coating thats endured well and the pastry bakes evenly and slides off quickly. I wash it by hand and so far since the browned bits dont stick I havent need to scrub.
It is not a good shape for a microwave convection though so but it if you have a large oven. Its also better with open pies because it doesnt have enough depth to get in a good amount of of filling so if you do a covered pie its too much pastry and not enough filling.
on November 10, 2011
I made a pear and apple tart with a shortbread crust and a caramel/cream cheese filling. This came out looking like I bought it at the store. I even pulled out the camera to take pics of the tart! It's a beautiful pan, nothing stuck to it (I did spray it with baking cooking spray which contains some flour) and it will be used many more times with pleasure. Fox run just makes wonderful products and ridiculously great prices.
When these arrived, I thought "uh oh, these aren't big enough." Happy to say, I was incorrect. They're a good size for a fruit tart - I'd say it serves 8, but most of us like a little larger slice. These cleaned up well, the removable bottom made them lift out perfectly. We first cut the tart into 4 rectangular pieces, then cut those diagonally - which helped with the presentation.
on January 30, 2010
THROUGH THE YEARS I'VE OWNED MANY TART PANS; THIS IS ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT QUESTION THE BEST PAN EVER; NON STICK MAKES IT EASY, LOVE THE SHAPE OF TARTS MADE IN THIS PAN. SORRY I DIDN'T BUY MANY MORE AT THIS CRAZY PRICE -- BUY SEVERAL!
on May 29, 2016
This pan is not flimsy or cheap by the contrary it's sturdy and excellent quality. It's unnecessary to grease it but you may. Pastries are evenly baked and the removable buttom allows to lift them out easily and quickly.
Every tart I've made has turned out more than perfect. Reasonable price. Good size. Easy to clean up. I always cleaned it up by hand.
If you are looking for a great non-stick loose bottom rectangular pan you just found it. I highly recommend this.

I hope this review helps you. If you have any questions I will do my best trying to answer it.
VINE VOICEon May 28, 2014
This works for making fruit tarts or quiches. The removable bottom is essential to being able to lift the tart out of the pan. The material does not stick and it is always easy to pop the tart out after using a sharp knife point to go around the outer edges and easing the pastry off from the edge of the pan. Excellent and at a good price.
on March 2, 2014
I love this pan. Fox Run produces the best bakeware I've ever purchased. I made a quiche in this pan this morning and it turned out fabulous. There was no sticking, nothing burned, and it was super easy to clean up. I highly recommend this tart pan for those of you who are tired of cheap pans that everything sticks to.
on March 4, 2013
I have made creative tarts using left overs. Excellent for decorative fruit tarts. I DID NOT FIND THAT IT HAD SHARP EDGES.