4.0 out of 5 stars Great firewall box
I'm running PFSense of this box as my firewall. I installed a low profile nic in the PCI slot and installed via a USB dvd drive. Been working great for over a month now with no issues.
Published on December 10, 2010 by Kevin

2.0 out of 5 stars the integration VGA looks don't stable
THE integration VGA looks some problem, when I turn On the computer , the VGA color very blue, looks like havn't red in the color (RGB R is don't work), but when I used the finger touch the mother somewhere , and turn On it again , it's looks normal. IF next time happen it again , I will return this computer.
Published on November 21, 2010 by Peter

4.0 out of 5 stars Great firewall box, December 10, 2010
This review is from: Foxconn R10-D2 Atom Dual-Core D510/Intel NM10/A&V&GbE PC Barebone System R10-D2 (Personal Computers)

2.0 out of 5 stars the integration VGA looks don't stable, November 21, 2010