Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on October 15, 2012
My title pretty much says it all. There is nothing like a fabulous Foxcroft shirt, and this one is a winner! I loved the first few so much that I ended up buying eight of them from Amazon! I was so surprised to see that Amazon carried Foxcroft - now I'm just thrilled as I know I will always get the best Foxcroft clothing from Amazon. I highly recommend this shirt to anyone who wants to look sharp, stylish, and unwrinkled.
on July 2, 2013
I love this blouse and it fits well. The only problem is that it doesn't breath well in hot weather so you will get under arm stains when it is warm. However it washed well.
on December 16, 2015
Foxcroft are my 5-star shirts. LOVE them! However, I'm posting this because this style and one other which I've purchased have developed "slits," -- small breaks in the fabric. I've always laundered the shirts with care. It's annoying to pay up for Foxcroft and within 15 months have them begin to "erupt." I'm not walking away from the brand....but am hoping that this gets to Foxcroft so someone knows that they've purchased flawed cotten.
review image
on November 27, 2012
I love the style, it fits perfectly, and when I wash it by hand and hang it up to dry, it doesn't wrinkle.
on January 29, 2014
Fit is on target, as Foxcroft usually is. And the quality is good. The fabric resists wrinkling. I was surprised at the kind of denim look of this color, which gives it a rather casual look. But that's okay in my book.
on April 26, 2013
best part is that it never needs ironing.
no rumple look at the end of the day, shirt stays crisp looking
on December 11, 2013
I have several of Foxcroft's 3/4 sleeve no iron shirts. They are nicely tailored, look very sharp, come in lovely colors and, if you hang them up right out of the dryer (and take them out a little before they are totally dry), will never need ironing. Perfect for me. These shirts make it effortless to look well put together.
on June 24, 2014
It is a well-made shirt, as you would expect from Foxcroft; however, I wanted the turquoise color shown...and the Sky Blue is a significantly lighter color. It is almost the color of the other blue that they have so I had to return it. It is a nice blouse.
on February 13, 2016
Foxcroft makes excellent shirts & blouses, and this one is no exception. Colors are very pretty and saturated. I love the placket on this style, as it covers buttons and just has a cleaner look. The v-neck is modest & not revealing. The bracelet length sleeves are perfect & the cuffs can be turned down to wear with a jacket.

It is generously sized, but not excessively so. In the past (10-15 years ago), I would order 2-3 sizes down. Now, I'd say the sizing of newer blouses is one size down. I'd typically wear an 8 blouse in better brands, and a Foxcroft 6 fits me just right & measures a 40" bust (measured flat, armpit to armpit, then doubled).

The colors are saturated and quite pretty. The blue moon is a blue-periwinkle color and the fabric has a nice weave & sheen -- It's a nice departure from standard blue. The teal is a true teal, perhaps a bit darker in person than on my computer screen. I also ordered the gray/charcoal color - which I did not keep - but it also was unique weave and the fabric had an slight sheen. The ecru color was a disappointment because it was dulling and washed me out - it was too yellow & too muddy for my taste, not the ivory or vanilla color which I was hoping for.

I prefer the Foxcroft brand to any other, with a Land's End shirt as a distant second. Unfortunately, I had two problems with my items, one minor, the other not so much.

* The minor problem -- I don't believe the fitted shirts are fitted enough. I need a slimmer fit, especially in the back & shoulders, to easily wear these blouses under jackets and blazers. Perhaps I need a petite? Instead I have a few sleeveless blouses for jackets & sweaters but I'd really prefer to use what I have in a Foxcroft. I don't have this problem with Land's End shirts which suggests that LE simply fits me better.

* The less-than-minor problem -- The teal blouse, although lovely, had been over-pressed. It was whitish & losing color at the hems & edges. It had been pressed with so much heat and force that the buttonholes were imprinted on the placket. At this price point, that should not happen. I sent it back & I did not replace. There's nothing which will ruin one of these shirts like over-pressing.

Regardless, I can recommend & suggest you carefully inspect any Foxcroft shirts sold here at Amazon.
on January 19, 2014
The colour is so beautiful & the finish is exceptional & expect to get a lot of wear from it as I have had from another one of these shirts