Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Foxnovo 4-in-1 Polka Dots Pattern PU Flip Case Cover Stand Set for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 T110 /T111 (Pink)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on July 25, 2015
Not quite as pink as I'd like but it will work. Recieved it within day that was a 5. Love that it came with the accesories. Fits perfect thats a 5. So far all I can say negitave it isnt as pink as I'd like, but is is exactly what I was looking for. I would deffently order from supplier again. Thank you.
on October 15, 2015
The product is alright. The only plus that I saw was the texture, color and design of the cover. Once you use it as a kickstand, you can't see the bottom part of the screen which makes it hard to slide the marker on videos. Velcro wasn't strong either.
on June 18, 2015
This 4-in-1 Polka Dots Pattern PU Flip case is awesome. My granddaughter loved it the minute it came in the mail. Very stylish and the ability to make it a stand was a bonus for her. With the Stylus storage band she doesn't have to worry about loosing the pen anymore. I can now feel safe with her using the tablet and knowing it can take a few knocks. I purchased this product at a reduced rate to review and am very glad I did.
on March 17, 2016
Bought for my daughter. It wears quickly, especially if you are trying to use it as a stand. It didn't fit as I would have liked and I had to use a piece of foam cut using the tablet as a template.
on January 28, 2015
The item that was pictured was a pink case, but after placing the order I noticed that the item had polka dots. It turned out to be a nice item after all. The price and workmanship cannot be beat.
on May 28, 2015
I've been using my gtab without a cover. This one says a lot and now I can handle my gtab securely and comfortably. Best buy for all gtab users.
on May 28, 2015
I'm amazed with the quality of the product and my wife like it very much. A big thanks. A must have!
on December 26, 2014
Case fits great, good protection, comes with screen protector! Quick customer service.
on July 25, 2014
This is the cutest case! It fits really well and I am super happy with it
on August 21, 2014
I wasn't impressed with this cover. It won't stand up on it's own.