‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the weekend hunter, May 16, 2011
This review is from: Foxpro Spitfire Digital High Performance Game call (Sports)
I had a friend who purchased this same device a week prior to my order. It was easy to use and got the job done. I've since downloaded many calls to the unit and have found much success. The price was a bit more than I'd like to pay for such a simple device but it's far cheaper than some of the alternatives. I had a wired unit that quickly became a pain while transporting and running wire through some thick brush. Wireless is the way to go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Caller, August 5, 2011
Thomas Luke Andresen (Archer, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent electronic caller for the money, very happy with it, the remote has excellent range and the entire rig is high quality. Will be using this quite a bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Foxpro Spitfire, June 13, 2011
This Is a great call. Had a coyote Run up to the call the First Night out,Foxpro is High Performance and you can't Beat it for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well on crows, August 27, 2011
I purchased this call for the sole purpose of crow hunting. I have had it out several times now and it has called them in every time. I am pleased with the performance of this call.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!!, February 13, 2011
Great caller for the price. Remote range and sound are excellent. I'd recommend this product to anyone that wants a great caller without spending a fortune. Foxpro makes a solid product....

4.0 out of 5 stars foxpro spitfire, March 13, 2011
I have not used this yet to coyote hunt but it seems like it will do a great job. It is has a clear crisp sound and is loud, loud enough to carry the sound across the rolling hills. This is a simple to use product that is built tough. The only reason I give it 4 stars and not 5 is because I have to spend an extra $20 for the sd card reader/writer that should of came with it, otherwise you couldn't download any sounds to it nor update the remote. Other then that it is a awesome caller. I can't wait to hit the woods with it for coyote crow and turkey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Foxpro, December 26, 2011
This product is exactly what I was looking for.......The price included an almost 25% reduction from the regular price which was $199.95. Enough said.............

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch out yotes!, October 25, 2011
Can't wait to use on those heart worm spreading yotes. Fox pro need I say more. It is exactly as described

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!!!!!, July 18, 2012
Bought this for coyote hunting and it works!!!! only used 3 times and called in coyotes each time. Have recomended to everyone that I talk to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Success first time used, March 11, 2012
I wanted a no-frills electronic call that was highly portable, and no gimmicky extras. This is it! First trip out, I set up early morning in the juniper timber overlooking a huge valley/cow pasture. Familiarizing myself with the controls and range capability of the remote ahead of time was valuable. I started with the "coyote locate" selection, varied it a bit with the other coyote selections (female, pups, etc.). After about 10 minutes, I switched to "Lightnin' Jack" jackrabbit distress call. On a dead run from over five hundred yards away, the female coyote came across the field right at me. She went into the timber about 100 yards away, and I fumbled a chance at a shot. I called again, and she appeared 30 yards away at the fenceline. One shot from my Marlin 62 .256 finished the job. Lay Down! STAY! Good dog! No complaints with this call, glad I chose simplicity, and cannot argue with stellar results.
[IMG][...]