4.0 out of 5 stars Exact same book as "Our Lady of Immaculate Deception"
Just so everyone is aware, this is the exact same book as "Our Lady of Immaculate Deception". I have no idea why the publisher or author published this book under two completely different titles. A good book nonetheless, but I wanted to make people aware that they don't need to buy both as they are the same book.
Published on May 4, 2011 by BettePage

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as most
Most books written by Nancy Martin a so wondeful I spend my time drooling waiting for their release but Foxy Roxy was a disapointment! I'm not sure why but I WAS THOUROUGHLY disappointed
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Exact same book as "Our Lady of Immaculate Deception", May 4, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars don't be fooled by title, August 21, 2011
hevan4 (chicago, il usa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Foxy Roxy (Roxy Abruzzo) (Paperback)
this book was s released by a different title "immaculate deception". so Foxy Roxy is not a continuation of the series but actually still the first book of the series.
confusion aside, it is a funny book with an oversexed antique dealer trying to act as a single mother who is tough as nails and gentle as a lamb.

4.0 out of 5 stars saucy and fun, June 15, 2011
This review is from: Foxy Roxy (Roxy Abruzzo) (Paperback)
Really liked the book. Loved her other series...this is much edgier and a more saucy. Liked the character development and will enjoy reading more in this series!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Look out, Stephanie Plum! Here comes Roxy Abruzzo!, December 23, 2011
Alice from Berkeley (Salinas, CA United States) - See all my reviews
If you like Janet Evanovich and her series about a New Jersey bounty hunter, you'll like Nancy Martin's Pittsburgh architectural salvage dealer! While this book isn't spit-your-coffee-out-your-nose funny, it is funny enough to be called a screwball comedy, romance, murder mystery. I can't wait to read the rest of her series!

4.0 out of 5 stars A good start to a promising series!, August 9, 2013
I almost didn't read this book because I read book one in Nancy Martin's Blackbird Sisters series and found it to be trite and difficult to get through. Roxy Abruzzo seemed to be a different kind of heroine and I saw some good reviews on several sites so I decided to give the series a try and I am glad I did! Roxy is different...she's an edgy single mother with her own moral code and a family life that is now pretty good but it wasn't always that way. There is a great cast of supporting characters, a terrific potential love interest in Flynn and some nice plot development here. Book one is good and sets the stage for the series nicely though I think book two is even better. If you like edgy, complicated, gutsy heroines then spend some time with Roxy Abruzzo - you won't regret it.

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as most, January 21, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Okay, July 31, 2012
Maybe it is not my style. I had to make myself finish the book, and that is NOT the way to enjoy a book.

1.0 out of 5 stars Really Not Pleased, February 13, 2012
Patricia Bird (West Palm Beach, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Foxy Roxy (Roxy Abruzzo) (Paperback)
As much as I loved the Blackbird sisters, I hate Roxy Abruzzo. She has no redeeming quality. She isn't interesting.

What makes me even more irritated is that I bought Our Lady of Immaculate Deception, read it, hated it, but, formerly loving Nancy Martin's books, and thinking it couldn't have been as bad as I remembered, I bought Foxy Roxy. After the first few pages it seemed disgustiingly familiar.

Releasing one book under two names doesn't seem right to me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Really really disliked this, as much as I love the Nora Blackbird series, I really hated this one., April 17, 2014
Kbm "novel junkie and geek!" (Abilene, TX United States) - See all my reviews
WHY? This character SUCKS. seriously. I love love love the blackbird series and Mick Abruzzo. It's like this character is the antithesis of them and that series. Drug users, sexaholics, horrible people abound in this one. The writing is good, the story wasn't bad, but the characters ALL sucked. I just couldn't get into this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Foxy Roxy, February 20, 2014
This was a good mystery and fun book to read
Looking forward to reading the next book in this series

Foxy Roxy (Roxy Abruzzo)
Foxy Roxy (Roxy Abruzzo) by Nancy Martin (Paperback - January 18, 2011)
$17.99 $12.16