Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on December 7, 2013
Not a bad purchase for under $30. The rod is extremely stiff but it is okay. The reel is a bit rough and cheap looking but again for under $30 it is to be expected. Overall an average product. I'm happy with it.
on December 30, 2013
I realize this is a low end ice fishing combo, but this is the worst quality ice fishing combo I've ever purchased. The rod broke on the first outing catching 12 - 14" stocker rainbow trout. The drag on the reel is worthless. If you loosen it so that it actually functions then it is too loose maintain its position and self loosens to the point you can't even set the hook. I purchased from Bass Pro Shops and was around $30 which is way too much.
on May 20, 2013
Exactly what I was looking for I found the one I needed and it is great . Well made . Great price
on February 12, 2016
Reel has horrible drag because it does not stay where u set it cuz the know is very loose. I basically tossed the reel and just kept the rod.
on February 8, 2012
the rod had a bent eyelet and the line that came with wasn't the greatest so I bent the eye back replaced line , haven't caught a fish with it yet!