- Paperback: 328 pages
- Publisher: W H Freeman & Co (Sd) (October 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0716721899
- ISBN-13: 978-0716721895
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,882,419 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Fractal Music, Hypercards and More...: Mathematical Recreations from Scientific American Magazine
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
2016 Book Awards
Browse award-winning titles. See all 2016 winners
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
On page 156, Figure 68, I hold the proof that 10 circles can be packed to a 3.81 density. In a clever disclaimer, at least Martin admits on the same page, that proofs exist for 1-9, but not 10. Martin, if you want my solution for 10 circles, circlepacker.afm@OrdinaryAmerican.net is my contact info.