5.0 out of 5 stars Things that make you go, Hmmmm....
Published 14 months ago by DoubleTap

3.0 out of 5 stars entertaining
I found it a goog read but would prefer it to move faster. The author promised more action in book two, if so it will make it a solid four plus star book. Take a chance you will enjoy reading this one.
Published 13 months ago by Robert Marshall

5.0 out of 5 stars Things that make you go, Hmmmm...., November 12, 2013
This review is from: A Frail New World:Digital Conspiracy (Kindle Edition)
This book will definitely make you look at the digital world around you in a new light. If you are expecting a dry conspiracy theory laid out in painful detail, this is NOT that book. While there is definitely plenty of meat and potatoes for the conspiracy buffs, there are also endearing characters, intense romance, elaborate character relationships, politics, intrigue and the list goes on. Cars, guns, technology, shadow government agency, explosions, sex, violence and pretty much anything and everything any reader is looking for in a book. What more can I say, other than why haven't you read it yet?

5.0 out of 5 stars One Book I Could Not Put Down....*, October 29, 2013
J. Boyce (Bend, Oregon United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Frail New World:Digital Conspiracy (Kindle Edition)
I am always on the lookout for a great book, and I sure didn't have to look far. This author is one I had liked on my Facebook page, and when I saw he had a book out, I was instantly intrigued. Patrick James is definitely aware of what could be or is going on in our country. This book examines the perfect storm that takes the reader on a ride from the beginning to the end without taking so much as a breath. It has many twists and turns and his characters are very easy to relate to as well as fall in love with. God fearing men who would stop at nothing to save America from Tyranny. He left me wanting more, as well as making me more aware of our Government. Or lack of. After reading this book, I am not doubting the very patriot that Patrick James is. One we should all strive to be. I believe, like Patrick does, that Americans need to be more informed of what is truly going on in America.
Highly recommend! Trust me* I can only hope he comes out with another one to follow this one. Please???

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost a bit of sleep - Chilling technology, great read - well worth the time!, December 7, 2013
This review is from: A Frail New World:Digital Conspiracy (Kindle Edition)
Very engaging story, I read thru this in under four days - I lost Anita of sleep, but like all great authors, I just could not put it down - looking forward to the next one - hurry up already!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars entertaining, January 5, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Good story line, January 4, 2014
This review is from: A Frail New World:Digital Conspiracy (Kindle Edition)
The plot was wonderful but skipped around a bit. Certain areas made me feel like I missed something, like the author was assuming we knew something. Needs read more careful before publication. I would however like to see more books by Patrick James as he has a great imagination

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, written for the average reader of what COULD happen, February 4, 2014
This review is from: A Frail New World:Digital Conspiracy (Kindle Edition)
This is well written book for the average reader, it's not tolstoy and wasn't meant to be. It's meant to be a wake up call. I recommend this for those looking around and seeing what is going on in this e-life.

4.0 out of 5 stars Plausible Future, January 23, 2014
This review is from: A Frail New World:Digital Conspiracy (Kindle Edition)
Since RFID capsules that can be embedded under the skin have been around for nearly 20 years now, this isn't too far fetched. Also, considering the nefarious deeds the government has been engaged in over the past 16 years, it wouldn't surprise me if they had started to abuse their privileges with our military personnel.

The book was reasonably well written and plot thread was easy to follow. Not too many unexpected twists to keep you thoroughly engaged. I noted a few spelling and grammar errors indicating the editor needs to pay a bit more attention to detail.

All-in-all, an enjoyable read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Read!, January 5, 2014
This review is from: A Frail New World:Digital Conspiracy (Kindle Edition)
I read this book in a couple of sittings, couldn't hardly put it down! I like Patrick's style of writing and the plot of this story. The ''good guy's' and 'bad guy's' were credible and not superhuman in their abilities. Mr. James use of descriptors leaves nothing to be desired, effective and accurate. I look forward to the next book by Patrick James!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast paced, high tech thriller that might make you pay attention, January 10, 2014
This review is from: A Frail New World:Digital Conspiracy (Kindle Edition)
Mr. James wrote a good book that is full of high tech wizardry that has a potential real world tinge to it. The book leapt around in a couple parts, but by no means did it detract from the thrill of the story. Get it, read it, it's worth your time; and it just might make you pay attention.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read I couldn't put it down, January 5, 2014
This review is from: A Frail New World:Digital Conspiracy (Kindle Edition)
I connected deeply with the characters, especially the combat veteran. It is a deeply disturbing book that we should all consider the implications thereof. We must actively monitor our technology or become a slave to it.

A Frail New World:Digital Conspiracy