Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fram CA10171 Extra Guard Panel Air Filter
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 2, 2013
This is the standard cabin replacement filter for a 2012 Camry SE 4 Cylinder and it works as well as the original which I replaced at 15K miles...I was in Toyota getting my 15K miles service, when a technician approached another customers and advised them their air filter was dirty and needed replacing, cost $45...so that motivated me to check prices at the car parts stores, but they didn't have the correct model, so i ordered it on Amazon, it arrived next day (really quick), fit perfectly (used a YouTube video to show me where it goes and how to replace it) and all's well...saved $35 or thereabouts. Yea! What's not to like.
on December 29, 2015
No it doesn't fit Camry 2012 LE. Amazon.com has to update their website. I'm not too sure it's a manufacture defect or not. It just doesn't fit. Save your time and headache. After going over all the reviews. I had to use a box cutter to take some of the edge to fit the filter.
on March 3, 2016
Incorrect filter, now I'll have to eat the loss or return the thing. The product seems fine, but the ordering system recommended it for my car, and I figured it knew what I wanted, but it did not. Be careful when it suggests stuff; it may not fit.
on March 18, 2013
Bought this for a toyota camry 2009. The air filter has rounded edges on three sides and triangular edge on one side. Make sure the triangular edge is facing the car cabin and the passenger side.
on July 1, 2015
It doesn't fit correctly in my 2013 Camry LE, slightly too large so doesn't sit in the housing right. Didn't notice it at first, thought I was doing something wrong and tried adjusting back and forth till it damaged the housing. No idea what Toyota is going to charge for a replacement. Not happy.
on July 23, 2011
Easy to install once the screw next to firewall is out. You need an extension bar and a 10 mm (?) socket to get at it. Recommended replacement interval is 12,000 mile. For the money, it's cheap insurance for engine longevity. If you're not sure whether to replace the old one, hold it up against bright light. If you can't see light, it's time.
on March 18, 2015
Installed into my air filter housing just fine. I had the same filter prior that lasted longer than the intended mileage, however I do not live in a very dusty area. Like my headline for this review states, this was for a 2007 Toyota Camry XLE 2.4L!
on January 26, 2016
Every time I go in for an oil change, my dealer always brings the cabin air filter and the engine air filter out telling me its time to change them. I used to listen to them and pay the $75-90 they'd ask of me. Till I did my research on these filters. For starters the manufacturers usually recommend changing these out ever 20K-30K miles and they don't always have to be changed if upon inspection you find that they're still clean. Secondly, changing filters is the single most easiest maintenance item you can do yourself. Look up a video on youtube for your make/model and you'll have both filters changed out in a matter of minutes (10-15) and it'll only cost you in the neighborhood of $20.
on January 21, 2010
This item perfectly replaces the stock filter on my Camry. Best of all, it has non-symmetrical edges; this is good because it requires you to place it properly in the air filter box or it won't close.
on December 30, 2014
Filter doesn't fit my 12' Camry SE. It was maybe 1 or 2 cm too thick. I ended up ripping the taped edge off in order to fit the filter in and close the air filter housing completely. I will try another brand next time.