5.0 out of 5 stars BEST DISH RACK EVER!
- dish rack comes with 4 plastic "knobs" so you can elevate certain corners to get the rack to tilt any way you need.
- The plastic, metal & wood look amazing. Very modern & sleek with all the functionality.
Published on May 31, 2012 by B. Haynes

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective Product
I purchased Open Frame Dishrack Stainless Steel last month. After using the dish rack for a few weeks, we found water leaking from the bottom of the channel waterway where
Published on May 14, 2012 by H. Zusho

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST DISH RACK EVER!, May 31, 2012
B. Haynes (Portland, OR USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Open Frame Dish Rack with Bamboo Knife Block in Clear (Kitchen)
- Because of the open concept of it, I find that my dishes dry quicker. I can also find several ways to fit dishes, I'm not confined to the walls of the dish rack like with many other designs.
- The drainage spout on the bottom swivels-- I don't have to use the dish rack ONE way.
- Wooden block to hold knives puts me at ease! I'm not worried about the sharp edges touching anything when drying.

*I love this product, I am so happy I spent the money on it. I don't have a lot of money to blow on household things, but it's worth the investment. It sits on my counter in plain view everyday & it doesn't take away from the look of my kitchen. There is nothing worse than a beautiful kitchen with a big ugly plastic dish rack sitting in the middle of it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective Product, May 14, 2012
it is designed to catch the water and drain it to the sink. We though it might be a defective product so we returned it and replaced it with the same Open Frame Dishrack Stainless Steel. However, again....the water leaks from the same waterway section of the new dish rack. I spoke with customer support and they told me that they cannot fix the problem. If you do not want to go through the same hassle, I recommend to purchase another brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Dishrack!!, February 12, 2012
I have been looking for a great dishrack and this one has met all my expectations. First my sink has a big lip so I need a dishrack with a drain that would go over the lip and after installing the optional feet that came with it this one does. Second all surfaces are tilted toward the drain so no standing water!! Plus it holds a ton of stuff. The knife block is very nice and will fit in most parts of the silverware section. This is replacing a Kitchenaid Dishrack that looked great but was basically flat so there was always standing water that would end up getting slimy. This one is a MUCH better design really love it!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, August 2, 2013
I bought this disk rack some where else. I love it when first got it. In less than 2 months, I start to see rust building up. Not worth this price.

4.0 out of 5 stars The drain is my favorite part, January 30, 2013
I have used this for about 3 months now, no more messy countertop or nasty forever wet towel. I have seen no rust on any of the metal, I think the bamboo knife holder keeps my knives sharper and like the title states, the drain that can be aimed back into your sink is sweet.

I wish It was able to hold more cups, would hold cups higher up so there is no contact on the lip (sometimes leaves a funny water mark) and I have friends that complain they can's stack as many larger items in it.