5.0 out of 5 stars Great First Studio Album
Published 14 months ago by Bradley Corwin

3.0 out of 5 stars A So-So First Album
Cassadee has a great voice, and there are a couple of good songs on this disc. Better songwriting would make her next album much better.
Published 10 months ago by Mark Francis

5.0 out of 5 stars Great First Studio Album, October 8, 2013
This review is from: Frame By Frame (Audio CD)
Cassadee Pope does not disappoint with this new album. Ever since I heard her single - Wasting All These Tears, I couldn't wait to buy this album. It's hard to pick favorites because they are each great in their own way. I'd recommend this album to anyone that likes this genre of music or is trying to branch out. This is a great start and I look forward to more albums in the future.

Target has an exclusive version of this album with 4 additional tracks for $11.99. To me its worth it to go grab the album at Target for the extra tracks. It's really amazing to hear her voice shine on the acoustic versions of her songs. These include:
12 - Edge of a Thunderstorm
13 - Cinematic
14 - Good Times (Acoustic Version)
15 - Wasting All These Tears (Acoustic Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 8, 2013
This review is from: Frame By Frame (Audio CD)
I was so happy to be able to d/l the music to my cloud last night.
I love all the songs on this CD. Cassadee has a fantastic voice, the lyrics are good and the music is mostly upbeat.
It's hard to pick a favorite off this CD as I have it on a loop!
Champagne- I love this song, love the lyrics!I love the line;"You're my champagne, Baby, you go straight to my head"
Good Times- feel good song where u have to turn up the volume!
Everybody Sings - Can't help but move when this song is on!
Wasted All these Tears- The first song off her CD that I heard and I still like coming back to this song.
You Hear a Song- another great song that showcases Cassadee's voice.
This Car- Fun song, another addicting song!I found myself singing this one to myself all day!
I wish I could Break Your Heart- impressively shows Cassadee's range.
Easier To Lie-I love the melody in this song, Cassadee can make a bad thing sound good.
One Song Away- is a ballad sung beautifully by Cassadee, I think it really showcases her voice and her range.
11- I think the most country song here.
Proved You Wrong- Love Love love this song! So addicting!
Overall, This was a great purchase as I love every song and it proves to me that Cassadee
was the right choice, she has THE VOICE!

5.0 out of 5 stars First Official Release is A Winner, October 10, 2013
A. Rego (E. Hanover, NJ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Frame By Frame (Audio CD)
First off, this album has been pigeon holed as "country" the country is somewhat correct in that you'll hear some "country" instruments. That being said, Casadee's first official release is more "pop" with a country like flair. If you are a fan of Michelle Branch / The Wreckers, Avril Levigne, Kelly Clarkson etc. you will enjoy this album. There are a lot of catchy songs on this CD and you will hear Avril like chorus' and other artist influences. There is even a Shania Twain "Whoo" thrown in. I was pleased to see that Cassadee did have her hand in writing some of the songs on this album, so it was not totally produced by professional writers. Those of you who pick up the physical copy of the CD will be able to read the liner notes and see just which songs she's had her hand in. For me, the songs I feel are the real "hits" on this album seem to be the ones written by the pros. Still, Cassadee sings her heart out on these tunes for an overall pleasing experience. I am enjoying her first effort, and I am sure at least three or four songs on this album can cross over between mainstream radio and country radio.
Bottom line, if you like the pop country cross over artists out there today, you will probably love this album. If you want true country with a twang, this may not be what you are looking for. I give Cassadee a A for this first attempt. Good job girl! You need to thank your musical influences.

4.0 out of 5 stars Frame by Frame, April 24, 2014
This review is from: Frame By Frame (Audio CD)
Cassadee Pope is a young but amazing new artist. She has cemented her popularity through her upbeat but meaningful music and her first CD is great. She also has a magical stage presence and is all and all a well rounded singer and entertainer.

3.0 out of 5 stars A So-So First Album, February 14, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good debut album., November 4, 2013
Amazon Customer (Checotah, OK United States) - See all my reviews
Interesting album. Some like it because it's country, some because is pop-ish. Some hate it for the exact same reasons.

I am a modern country genre fan. My assessment is that it is a good country album, from a modern country perspective.

Here are my honest opinions. She has some great country tracks on here. Wasting All These Tears is a good debut song, but I think there are a couple that are better - "Wish I Could Break Your Heart" and "11". And then, there are some others that I enjoy.

I gave it 4 stars only because there a couple of songs that I just don't care for as much. I don't like "Easier to Lie" just because of the subject matter. The worst, IMO, is "Everybody Sings" just because it is pop more than anything else and I hate pop.

Just my $0.02.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good and awful!, November 11, 2014
The good: Overall some very good songs and nice youthful voice. The bad: Awful brick walled compression, lack of dynamics, soundstage and subtlety. In other words, very typical fare for this day and age. Perfect for a non discriminating listener and the country music pop machine. Very sad how music recording quality has regressed so much over the last 20 years.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 8, 2014
Its OK!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cassadee!, June 29, 2014
This review is from: Frame By Frame (Audio CD)
Another winner! She has made some beautiful music on this CD...looking forward to more music from her! She has a beautiful voice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great songs, June 28, 2014
rgbhrdwre (Franklin, NH United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Frame By Frame (Audio CD)
This is a great CD. The songs are from the heart and really hit home. She will be a superstar.

Frame By Frame
Frame By Frame by Cassadee Pope (Audio CD - 2013)