Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
vote
votes
No
Oct 27, 2014 by Madelyn
votes
No there is not enough room. The Gopro would fall out.
14 days ago by Gordon I.
votes
Unfortunately, no.
Oct 26, 2014 by Jesse A Wolfe
votes
With the correct adapter it will which u can also buy on amazon.
Aug 27, 2014 by I thought it was great
votes
Yes, there is a cutout in the case that makes the USB port accessible. You can access the wifi button as well. However, you must remove the camera from the case if you want to take out the MicroSD card.
Aug 25, 2014 by Joe
votes
No.
Aug 18, 2014 by WALLYMC
votes
I have this skeleton case and it works fine. The mini usb end of the charging cord easily plugs in, and all of the buttons are fully accessible. Maybe the end of the plug was slightly damaged, and is why you needed to file it down? http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F869VCO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1#
Aug 11, 2014 by secndhelping
votes
Yes. The Hero 3 and 3+ cameras are physically identical. The 3+ comes with a slimmer "hard case" housing that GoPro bills as "30% smaller and lighter", but the camera inside it is exactly the same shape and size.
Jan 28, 2014 by Josh
votes
does it fit hero 4 16 days ago
It kind of fits and what I mean by that is the button wholes are too small which keep the buttons presses and render then camera useless. So You have to drill the holes a little bigger or slip a small cardboard between the frame and the camera so the frame is not pressing down on the buttons. I used a sand paper to make the holes a little wider after that it works. (Hero 4 black)
12 days ago by Amir Ali
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers