In Treatment 3 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Sunil - Week One (Season Three premiere) A retired math professor from Bengal reluctantly visits Paul to discuss his wife's death six months earlier, his subsequent displacement to the U.S., and the recent tensions he's experienced while living with his son's…
2. Frances - Week One A well-known stage and screen actress, whose sister was treated by Paul 18 years earlier, begins therapy to uncover the reasons why she is 'blanking out' during rehearsals for a new play.
3. Jesse - Week One A 16-year-old homosexual and aspiring photographer--who has been seeing Paul since being caught peddling prescription drugs--talks about his troubling 'pattern of promiscuity,' his unsettled family life, and a recent alarming voicemail.
4. Adele - Week One In order to get a new prescription for sleeping pills, an exhausted Paul visits a young, serious and intelligent therapist named Adele, and is compelled to confront a number of deep-rooted fears.
5. Sunil - Week Two Sunil opens up to Paul about his arranged marriage in India--and his frustrations living with Arun's family in New York.
6. Frances - Week Two Frances tells Paul about her frustrations at work, her alienation from daughter Izzy, and her fears about her health.
7. Jesse - Week Two Paul addresses Jesse's reluctance to get in touch with his long-lost birth mother.
8. Adele - Week Two Paul tells Adele he feels betrayed by Gina, and worries about the impact his potential illness will have on his children.
9. Sunil - Week Three Recounting his first impressions of Julia, Sunil becomes defensive when Paul suggests he may be jealous of Arun's choices.
10. Frances - Week Three A discussion about Frances' fractured relationship with Patricia turns into an indictment of their late mother.
11. Jesse - Week Three Paul tries to generate a dialogue between Jesse and his mother Marisa, who has joined him at the session.
12. Adele - Week Three Paul explores his fears of losing Max to a stepfather.
13. Sunil - Week Four Sunil finds haunting similarities between his son's relationship with Julia and his own affair years ago.
14. Frances - Week Four Paul tries to assuage Frances' feelings of self-loathing in the wake of some painful family memories.
15. Jesse - Week Four Paul breaks through with Jesse about his desire to connect with his birth parents.
16. Adele - Week Four Adele gets Paul to open up about his lack of passion.
17. Sunil - Week Five Unsettled by Julia's relationship with an author, Sunil worries Paul with his vivid account of a recent violent dream.
18. Frances - Week Five Exploring Frances' feelings of panic, Paul is accused of being overly sympathetic to her sister Tricia's plight.
19. Jesse - Week Five Paul is vexed to learn that Jesse sabotaged a meeting with his biological parents.
20. Adele - Week Five Adele confronts Paul about his growing obsession with an 'impossible' relationship.
21. Sunil - Week Six Paul is increasingly concerned over Sunil's erratic behavior at home.
22. Frances - Week Six With her sister's condition worsening, Frances turns to Paul to cope with her mounting anxieties.
23. Jesse - Week Six Jesse despairs being abandoned by his parents, despite Paul's assurances.
24. Adele - Week Six Adele links Paul's frustrations to his inability to make decisions.
25. Sunil - Week Seven Paul is blindsided by a revelation regarding Sunil's therapy.
26. Frances - Week Seven Frances struggles with the prospect of losing Tricia.
27. Jesse - Week Seven Paul tries to get Jesse to open up about a recent transgression and his relationship with his father.
28. Adele - Week Seven Season Seven Finale. Blaming Adele for his recent setbacks with patients, Paul contemplates the future of his therapy, and his practice.
|Starring||Gabriel Byrne, Debra Winger|
|Supporting actors||Amy Ryan, Robyn Rikoon|
|Executive Producer||Mark A. Baker|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I love this show -- but this season was not as good as the others. Its like they ran out of steam -- sessions seemed shorter, less therapeutic value and just kind of going through... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Peggikaye Eagler
Interesting, gripping stories of not only the patients, but the psychiatrist himself. I watched all of them!Published 17 days ago by Mary Converse
I enjoyed Season 3, although it wasn't as good as Season 1. Great acting and good lenses into the therapist's office.Published 1 month ago by PublicInfo
BECAUSE I SAW SEASON 1 AND 2, I WASN'T GOING TO MISS SEASON 3, BUT HAVE TO ADMIT, THAT I WASN'T AS
"INTO" THIS LAST SEASON, AS I HAD BEEN WITH THE FORMER TWO.
I loved all three seasons and upset that they did not continue this on HBO. I found out about this from my therapist. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Michele Neumeyer
I was enthralled with the first two seasons. I have watch both of them at least three times. I laughed and cried with the characters. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Kathryn Stacey Kennedy
I was worried that the third season, the one that went beyond the original series, would be weak, but it was an astonishingly artful continuation and conclusion to the series. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Jonathan T. Grudin