- Take an Extra 30% Off Any Book: Use promo code HOLIDAY30 at checkout to get an extra 30% off any book for a limited time. Excludes Kindle eBooks and Audible Audiobooks. Restrictions apply. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
"For well over a decade, Franchising & Licensing has been the standard reference for industry executives, consultants, and academics. Covering every aspect of these complex but highly profitable business strategies, the new third edition is applicable to domestic and international franchising initiatives alike. Every chapter has been brought up to the minute, with timely and detailed information on subjects such as:
* creating market-responsive sales, marketing, and globalization strategies
* raising capital, structuring agreements, and protecting intellectual property
* meeting regulatory, legal, and employment standards
* establishing quality control and compliance measures
* assessing opportunities for mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, and other alternatives to franchising
Filled with illuminating examples, stories from the field, and dozens of forms for drafting franchising agreements and licensing programs, Franchising & Licensing remains the definitive resource for corporations in a myriad of industries."
Really enjoying reading this book. It's an easy read and full of valuable information and guidance. I'll report back when I have finished it.Published 1 month ago by Rebecca Dmytryk
Unfortunately, too much emphasis on the legal side; basic legal info. Very little insight on the business side. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Alex
It gives clear step by step guide into the bussiness and legal aspect of franchising. i recommend it for individuals who are involved and considering to be involved in... Read morePublished 17 months ago by Sahle S. Araya
Although this book as written for lawyers, I gained a lot of insight as to the challenges any business faces in walking down the road of franchising. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Sparechange
This is an absolute must have for any aspiring franchisor, and those already in the franchising business. Read morePublished on September 6, 2013 by joeconsumer
I bought this book thinking that it would help me understand licensing strategies for my company's products. Unfortunately, there is only one relatively small section on licensing. Read morePublished on August 26, 2013 by Ruby S