5.0 out of 5 stars Great Look
I got one of these hats at the Giants game yesterday, and I love it. Really great feeling, and fresh look!
Published on May 16, 2010 by Carol J. Seemann

3.0 out of 5 stars Fitted baseball cap
The cap was well made anf the official product however, the sizing is off. I always order a 7 3/8. This was too large. Not true to size.
Published 19 months ago by George Adams

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Look, May 16, 2010
Carol J. Seemann (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MLB San Francisco Giants Authentic On Field Game 59FIFTY Cap, Black (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome GIANTS Hat, December 28, 2010
Bought this hat for my boyfriend. He has a large head so i got a 7 3/4 size and it fit him perfectly. He prefers the flex fit style rather than the plastic adjustable strap in the back so this was a good choice for him. All for a reasonable price too:D Go Giants!

5.0 out of 5 stars just like Bochy's!, April 24, 2014
R. Phelps (Paicines, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Great hat. I get one a year and by the time I get to spring it is salty and worn and has experienced another year of giants fandom. This is a 'pro' hat, so, it is well made, sized right and just like the boys on the field wear. Accept no substitute, this is the way I've been going for many many many years.

5.0 out of 5 stars MLB San Francisco Giants Authentic On Field Game 59FIFTY Cap, May 9, 2013
This baseball cap is perfect. The brand 59FIFTY in my opinion is the best. I wear the cap all the time now, and get a lot of compliments from people I do not know...I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking hat, May 6, 2013
The amazon photo is incorrect. This hat is the normal Giants hat without the Championship logo on the side. It is indeed made in the USA. Good buy overall.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fitted baseball cap, December 7, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Authentic, Top Quality, October 28, 2010
New Era has always been the best quality when it comes to baseball caps. This is the actual game cap worn by the San Fransisco Giants. The build quality is fantastic, it maintains shape well, and it breathes well.

Highly recommend to all. GO GIANTS!

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT "Made in the USA", May 30, 2012
I have ordered and returned this cap twice. I was assured that the cap was "Made in the USA" as stated in the item description after returning the first cap, but both caps I received clearly stated on the label "MADE IN CHINA." It's a nice hat, but I try not to shop for items made in China. Very disappointing. MLB San Francisco Giants Authentic On Field Game 59FIFTY Cap (Black)

Updated on 5/30/2012
Amazon Customer Service remedied the issue. Happy with Amazon. The hat is nice, but all inventory is "Made in China."

5.0 out of 5 stars My new hat, June 27, 2014
Awesome hat, awesome quality.!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Hat, April 22, 2014
E. Shany (Leucadia, CA) - See all my reviews
I bought for my brother in law and he loves it. The kids like the flat bill. It's a style we buy often now.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›