5.0 out of 5 stars He loves it!
Published 1 month ago by Elle Monus

3.0 out of 5 stars Fitted baseball cap
The cap was well made anf the official product however, the sizing is off. I always order a 7 3/8. This was too large. Not true to size.
Published 21 months ago by George Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars He loves it!, July 23, 2014
This review is from: MLB San Francisco Giants Authentic On Field Game 59FIFTY Cap, Black (Sports)
The male commented recently that he needed a black SF hat because his orange/grey one "didn't go with everything". He also dropped his hat size (8) as what I'm assuming was a hint for his upcoming birthday gift. Needless to say, I got him one for his birthday and he loves it. It is the same style as the rest of his 70,000 hats (I may be over estimating) and fits just as the rest of his size 8s do that he has gotten elsewhere (games/hat shops). Its great quality, great colors and he is pleased. What more could a girl want?

5.0 out of 5 stars just like Bochy's!, April 24, 2014
R. Phelps (Paicines, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Great hat. I get one a year and by the time I get to spring it is salty and worn and has experienced another year of giants fandom. This is a 'pro' hat, so, it is well made, sized right and just like the boys on the field wear. Accept no substitute, this is the way I've been going for many many many years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking hat, May 6, 2013
The amazon photo is incorrect. This hat is the normal Giants hat without the Championship logo on the side. It is indeed made in the USA. Good buy overall.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fitted baseball cap, December 7, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Authentic, Top Quality, October 28, 2010
New Era has always been the best quality when it comes to baseball caps. This is the actual game cap worn by the San Fransisco Giants. The build quality is fantastic, it maintains shape well, and it breathes well.

Highly recommend to all. GO GIANTS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Look, May 16, 2010
Carol J. Seemann (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
I got one of these hats at the Giants game yesterday, and I love it. Really great feeling, and fresh look!

1.0 out of 5 stars Made in China now, September 15, 2014
This Hat is made in CHINA now and does not fit the same as my older Made in usa one. The orange Giants logo color appears to be a little off too. Im disappointed a company like New Era moved manufacturing offshore and the quality is not the same. I feel they should offer lower prices on hats if there made in China. I think the decision for New Era to move manufacturing will effect the future of there company.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Hat, April 22, 2014
E. Shany (Leucadia, CA) - See all my reviews
I bought for my brother in law and he loves it. The kids like the flat bill. It's a style we buy often now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hat, February 13, 2014
Purchased this hat for my husband and he loves it! The quality is great and it's a good fit. Just make sure you measure your head and are ordering the right size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hats off to you!, January 14, 2014
The hat was perfect with a snug, comfortable fit. Just like the ones the major league players wear. It was a big it with my son.

Rate and Discover Movies