Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MLB San Francisco Giants Team Color Baseball Bracelet
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 30, 2011
I love my SF team bracelet! In a family full of hardcore Giants fans, I was happy to find this piece of Giants gear that no one else had! I've worn it a few times and it's good quality, and it's never fallen off, but it always feels like it might. The bracelet is one size fits all, and is definitely made for a man's wrist, so it feels like it could slip off of my wrist most of the time- but it hasn't. Over all I couldn't be happier with my SF bracelet- but if you have thin or small wrists or hands, you might want to reconsider.
on November 13, 2013
My husband had a bracelet like this many years ago that was lost, so I bought him a new one for our anniversary, as well as one in a different color. He loves them, wears one or the other almost every day, and they have held up very well. Very pleased with this purchase!
on November 29, 2012
I love this little series of brackets. I had a hard time choosing with one to order & when I came it was just as I expected in quality, cuteness & comfort. Easy to adjust to for smaller or wider wrists by how you wrap the elastic tie around the baseball clasp. Great way to show off your being a great SF GIANTS FAN!
on June 2, 2013
This is for someone with a small wrist (kids or ladies) it was too small for me, it fit on my wrist but it was stretched to the max. The solid part barely reached around my wrist. Not satisfied that the description was not clear on how small it was. I won't be wearing it, probably give it to a person that it will fit properly.
on August 27, 2011
This was inexpensive and nice. The person I bought it for loved it. It's well worth the money if you are a true SF Giants fan and want something to show your team spirit and you don't want to spend much money.
on May 26, 2013
i picked this up for one of my kids and I was really disappointed to see the SF logo was glued on to the bracelet and was easily peeled off. The bracelet itself is sturdy but keep in mind this is sized for kids or people with really small wrists. all in all I would be unlikely to purchase again.
on September 17, 2014
It's not very sturdy, it keeps folding in half and the SF band became unglued and the ball sits right at the soft part of the wrist so if bumped it really hurts. If the ball was somehow mounted by the SF band it would be better, because the ball would not be pulling on the strings which is what caused it to fold in half.
on December 1, 2012
What better way to support your team than wearing a bracelet that looks like a baseball :) Bought this for my boyfriend but ended up stealing it from him!!
on January 9, 2015
The item is great, and I'm happy I purchased it but the logo piece keeps ungluing and needs to be reattached. It's worth purchasing but keep that in mind.
on September 6, 2013
Bought this for grandsons birthday...showed it to his mom already..we both love it! Super cute Didnt realize from the pic that the closure is a baseball !