5.0 out of 5 stars Useful during the season
Very much considered a health need. Used by the men in the family. Please keep this product on the market and as a prime or subscribe option.
Published 11 months ago by Van R. Maulis

3.0 out of 5 stars One Size Does Not Fit All
This had has velcro in the back to adjust the size. But even pulled all the way and then some, it was still too big. The front of the cap where the logo is is "sculpted". In other words, it has backing which makes the front stand up. I needed a cap that did not have this feature. Besides being too big around my head, it stood up tall and, well, looked ridiculous...
Published 12 months ago by J. Berenson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Hate the Giants, Love the Hat, August 23, 2013
This review is from: MLB San Francisco Giants Pinch Hitter Replica Adjustable Cap, Black (Misc.)
Had to buy a giants hat for a friend. Prices were ridiculous at AT&T park so I ordered from Amazon and voila! A reasonably priced and high quality baseball cap. Still, I have to say: "Go Dodgers!"

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful during the season, May 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit & Style at Modest Cost, April 19, 2013
Though it's not a "fitted" cap, the velcro is substantial for my 7 3/8 size cranium. Comfy but doesn't blow off in a 25 mph breeze. My wife says - and I agree - the more sharply curved bill looks better on me than the flater type. Washes up well and it arrived the next day at no cost - what's not to like?

4.0 out of 5 stars As nice as the first one, February 3, 2013
Whitebomber (Frozen Northeast) - See all my reviews
After the 2010 World Series win I decided to buy a few upgrades to my Giant stuff. After the 2012 figured I needed a new hat. Nice hat, quality is high but the fit on the 2010 just feels better thus the 4 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, November 10, 2010
For the price of the item, it's a good quality cap. You can't beat the price. It's more expensive to buy a cap from the Sports store. The cap is adjustable so it works well for youths and adults.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice hat for price, May 7, 2010
GG (Funkytown) - See all my reviews
I purchased this as a gift for someone overseas. As soon as I saw it (I mailed it myself), I wanted one just for me. Nice quality, good fit as I was able to see through pictures. Reasonable price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars great hat, April 3, 2014
This is a great looking hat,very comfortable,I wear it everyday,great deal. Sweethearts sweet color charm and the clarity of course chicken should be enough words. Poetry

5.0 out of 5 stars GO Giants, December 18, 2013
Julie Zeller (CA United States) - See all my reviews
Love the fit and style of this hat! Great price and fast shipping! No one cares if it is a replica or not it blends right in with the best of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars MLB SF Giants Hat - Great hat for the best price!, December 1, 2013
Great hat. I wear it all the time. It is comfortable and it looks great. Best price. So much better than paying $40-$50 at the ballpark for a similar hat. I would definitely buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent hat., November 27, 2013
Great hat, the crown of the hat is great and the bill was curved just right. I am a size 7 1/4 hat size and proportionately this hat fits perfectly (it's adjustable but the bill and crown profile of the hat work well for that hat size).

If you do not like the flat bill and high crown of the fitted hats, this is a great hat for you.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›