5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love this hat
Published 2 months ago by Mathew Fowler

3.0 out of 5 stars not wool
Was expecting wool from the description that says "wool". Mine is in fact 100% polyester. Which is why it is getting a lower rating. I'd return the thing but I guess next time I'll order a fitted cap and hope for the best. Also, there's bits of white glue on the cap, just two of them, but that sucks too.
Published 3 months ago by Brian M. Duff

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love this hat, July 3, 2014
This review is from: MLB San Francisco Giants Pinch Hitter Replica Adjustable Cap, Black (Misc.)
I absolutely love this hat. I'm not much of a hat wearer, but this hat is perfect. The bill came slightly rounded, which saved me the trouble of having to warp and bend the bill myself since I'm not trying to be one of those wannabe gangster clowns who wear their hats with a perfectly flat bill and price tag still hanging off the side. It was perfectly rounded, I didn't need to touch it any further. The colours are sharp and crisp, the stitching is solid, and the adjustable velcro strap in back is just what I need since I'm the kind of guy who goes from having a shaved head to allowing his hair to grow out for several months at a time. Very fittable, very comfortable. Love it. I'd post a picture here of me wearing it if I could! :P

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit & Style at Modest Cost, April 19, 2013
Though it's not a "fitted" cap, the velcro is substantial for my 7 3/8 size cranium. Comfy but doesn't blow off in a 25 mph breeze. My wife says - and I agree - the more sharply curved bill looks better on me than the flater type. Washes up well and it arrived the next day at no cost - what's not to like?

4.0 out of 5 stars As nice as the first one, February 3, 2013
Whitebomber (Frozen Northeast) - See all my reviews
After the 2010 World Series win I decided to buy a few upgrades to my Giant stuff. After the 2012 figured I needed a new hat. Nice hat, quality is high but the fit on the 2010 just feels better thus the 4 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars GO Giants, December 18, 2013
Julie Zeller (CA United States) - See all my reviews
Love the fit and style of this hat! Great price and fast shipping! No one cares if it is a replica or not it blends right in with the best of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars great hat, April 3, 2014
This is a great looking hat,very comfortable,I wear it everyday,great deal. Sweethearts sweet color charm and the clarity of course chicken should be enough words. Poetry

5.0 out of 5 stars SF GIANTS, September 8, 2013
I love SF Giants. I bought these caps for $5 and gave it away as gifts. My friends love the cap!

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful during the season, May 18, 2013
Very much considered a health need. Used by the men in the family. Please keep this product on the market and as a prime or subscribe option.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, November 10, 2010
For the price of the item, it's a good quality cap. You can't beat the price. It's more expensive to buy a cap from the Sports store. The cap is adjustable so it works well for youths and adults.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice hat for price, May 7, 2010
GG (Funkytown) - See all my reviews
I purchased this as a gift for someone overseas. As soon as I saw it (I mailed it myself), I wanted one just for me. Nice quality, good fit as I was able to see through pictures. Reasonable price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Let's go Giants, May 7, 2014
Nice detail, perfect fit. My old one was worn out completely. I would recommend this hat as general issue to all Giant fans.

Rate and Discover Movies