5.0 out of 5 stars Flex fit, great looking caps
Its got a neat texture. Its nice to have a Giants cap that isnt the standard black and orange. Its a great looking cap. Well done Giants.

For reference I'm a 7 1/4 and the medium large fits well. Slightly big, but its not gonna fall off.
Published 20 months ago by A. Reader

2.0 out of 5 stars rating product
I asked S/M size and I received M/L size, therefore a could not use it. This cap was resent to my hometown in Venezuela and now is not easy to send back to your company.
Published 18 months ago by jose zambrano

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Flex fit, great looking caps, November 12, 2012
A. Reader (Hollywood, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Giants!, October 29, 2012
I was so happy to see the winning last pitch in extra innings that I immediately started looking for a cap that matched the ones all the players were wearing. I found more about the cap at Ingashop. [...] Then I was pointed here. It's much cheaper than paying all the extra fees that the New Era and MLB sites have. Go Giants!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hat, November 12, 2012
Fits well. Very comfortable. As far as I can tell it is authentic. It has the proper stickers and tags and stitching. It is a very nice hat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool, January 18, 2013
I love this hat, but be forewarned that it runs BIG (not adjustable band). I am a woman with a big noggin and lots of long hair, and I still have plenty of space to think. Really nice-looking, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars giants fans alert, December 12, 2013
Order this for my husband and he loves the way it fits. My grandson also has this hat. Perfect for those die hard fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Giants!, November 20, 2013
A gift for hubby, he loved it. The quality of this cap is above average, it is durable the colors are very strong and all the lettering is well placed.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, September 1, 2013
This review is from: MLB San Francisco Giants World Series Champions Locker Room 39Thirty Cap, Gray/Black (Sports)
the product is of excellent quality, and the time when the delivery has been made ​​very punctual, I recommend it to others the product is genuine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, March 18, 2013
This hat is really nice. It's a flex fit hat so picking the right one is easier. Would recommend this hat to everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Champions Giants Hat, February 24, 2013
A beautiful hat with tight embroider lettering,
This is a one size fits all hat,that I typically don't care for but fits snug,just not fitted or adjustable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, February 13, 2013
This was on our son in laws Christmas list. My husband had just bought this hat when the Giants won so we got the same one for a gift.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›