5.0 out of 5 stars Love this leather bag
Published 8 months ago by Marvina S

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
While the style was OK the leather was not worth the price I paid. I returned it
ASAP. This is the second time I have been disappointed with a Franco Sarto bag.
Published 8 months ago by R. Rogers

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, April 27, 2014
ASAP. This is the second time I have been disappointed with a Franco Sarto bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this leather bag, March 31, 2014
It's a soft leather with lots of pockets and zip areas. This is an unstructured bag and conforms to fit the contents. I especially like that the entire purse can be zipped shut, but there is one large pocket inside the zip area at the top that remains open. It's perfect for my keys, card key, and cell phone as well as anything else that I want instant access to without opening the entire purse. The long strap is long enough that the bag can be carried cross body or shortened and carried as a regular shoulder bag. I was a little concerned that the short strap could not be removed, but I've found that it's great to hang from hooks or to grab on the run. The bag was expensive but worth the cost. I'm hoping to be carrying this for many years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 19, 2014
love it light weight classy... new more franco sarto propducs.

Franco Sarto Springhill Hobo Top Handle Bag