Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Size: 8 B(M) US|Color: Black|Change
Price:$35.99 - $160.00

on October 8, 2013
I noticed these boots quickly popped up recently online and are selling out fast, but there are few reviews out yet, so i am putting this out quick to help put out more 2 cents on them. They are a very good counterpart to their almost $600 protege, ahem, you know what boots i am talking about, but they do fall a little short, literally. i measured the front of the shaft from the arch straight up to the top front along the zipper and i measured them at about 21" (backside about 19"), this should be good for most women, but as i am almost 5'11" they do just hit at the mid-bottom of the kneecap for me, i do believe about an inch below where the 5050 hits. This should be no problem for most women but i want my OTK to hit at least to mid-kneecap.

Next, the quality of the leather is very good. It is soft and looks high quality, buuttt the back material is just okay. it doesn't have the elasticity i was hoping for to hug the back of my calf. my calf at it's widest hits just short of 15", and i got a bit of gaping going on between the back of the boot and my calf, i pretty much wear exclusively leggings, if i was into denim it might hug just right. The inside zipper makes for getting this boot off and on super easy.

I am a true size 9.5, and the 9.5 fits me perfect. The sole is of high quality and I think they would do allright for the winter. All in all, these boots are awesome for under $200 boots, i love them, but i was hoping they would substitute the need for me to get the pricier version, just not quite cutting it, so i can't comment on how comfortable they are to walk in all day long, but they seem very comfortable. regardless i would recommend them if you are not as picky or tall as me! :)
77 comments| 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 3, 2013
I just received these boots yesterday and cannot be more excited.These boots look
almost identical to these $500 boots I really wanted. With a discount code from
the website I saved a lot of money and cannot believe what a great deal I got.

These boots have such a beautiful feel and look! They hug your calves, and look
very classy. Now about the fit, I gave them four stars because depending on your
leg shape, they may not fit perfectly. For me, they look a little funny around the
ankle because I have a bigger calf and small ankles. They have a little sagging
and scrunching aroudn the ankle which is not the best of looks. However, because I love
these boots so much I found a way to make them work. I wear a thicker /stuff the area
with a sock to fill in the space in the ankle. I know sagging will occur with any
softer leather boot and if your legs are skinnier I doubt you will have as much of
that problem.

I love these boots so much! they are comfortable to walk in, look very stylish and
are an AMAZING deal. I went to Nordstrom and Macy's for hours looking at different
boots that were slightly similar. There is nothing in store that come as high
as these boots do to your knee (slightly above the knee) for an affordable price.
I spent hours looking and they still cost $200 and above for styles that look cheaper
and lower quality leather. They are true to size with more of a tighter feel but remember
they are leather and will stretch.
on December 9, 2014
I almost always wear a size ten in every boot I wear. I even saw these in Macys in a smaller size, probably a seven. And they looked perfect. But when I got my size ten in the mail and pulled them out of the box I was extremely dissapointed. The calve area looked 5 sizes too big, they were huge. It was so much extra material that it was rolling over in multiple areas. I'm a little baffled on how they fit anybody really. You can even kind of see in the picture that the calve area is large looking. The only thing I can guess is maybe they fit true to size for smaller shoe sizes. Sadley I had to return them and knew even if I re-orded and tried a size 9 that the calve area was not going to be any better. Very sad since they looked so cute in the picture.
on December 14, 2014
I was looking for a pair of OTK boots that weren't a million dollars, sorry weitzman, and I saw these in a store. I tried the black leather on in a size 8 and they didn't look great. The blue suede caught my eye and I thought they were gorgeous so I ordered them from here because they were so much cheaper. I also got a size 8.5 because the size 8 just fit.

Well I AM IN LOVE. The blue suede is so different and awesome, they're comfortable, feel great after wearing them all day long, and look so much more flattering than the black leather. My legs aren't super thin, and I had no problem zipping these right up. They hit right above my knee and I am 5'3". I 100% recommend these. You cannot go wrong.
on September 19, 2014
Great boot! Almost exactly like their 50/50 counterpart (I have both this and the 50/50). With the colors available, etc. I don't see why anyone would buy the 50/50. Plus, this one has a zipper which makes it even easier to put on. Great boot!!
on January 15, 2014
as stretchy as the back material of these boots are, it was still not big enough to fit my calf (my calf measures 14.5" without pants
on January 13, 2015
I ordered 3 pairs of boots in the style of you-know-who-whatever-they're-called, and these are the best quality. They fit close to the leg & have a nice feminine toe without being pointy (and good arch support). With the flat rubber (or whatever it is - not leather sole) heel I will wear them with leggings/skinny jeans or with a skirt on a normal cool day but also on days I need weather protection.
on November 3, 2014
When I first viewed these, they looked much brighter - the colour is more a soft blueberry. They are well made - a little loose in the calves but mine are very small - fine with thick leggings. For height, I am just a little taller than the boot intends to fit- someone with a 32 to 34 inseam would be ideal.
on December 21, 2015
I returned these boots immediately and was very disappointed with the fit. The material on the back puckered and looked awful. I have an average size calf and do not have trouble fitting in tall boots but these were very snug and then puckered at the back making a strange silhouette. Definitely disappointed.
on October 8, 2014
I ordered the black Motor Boot. This boot looked very nice on my leg viewing from the front, but I agree with some of the reviewers, that the fabric back bulged on my leg awkwardly just above the end of the leather back part of the boot. I'm sending it back and have bitten the bullet and ordered the Frye Shirley Over the Knee boot in black which is all leather. I will review that after I receive it.