5.0 out of 5 stars Love! Love! Love!
Published 24 months ago by L. Secrest

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as described
The boot seems poorly made, dye stains around the buckles and leather quality isn't great. Worst of all, the boot opening is 15.5" on a size 8, even though it was listed as 14.25", which was the whole reason I bought them. The cuoio color was nice, but the leather moved and buckled in a way that looked cheap.

Now I have to lug these things in their giant box to...
Published 24 months ago by jill

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love! Love! Love!, November 5, 2012
I just bought these boots and absolutely love them. I was looking for a casual brown boot that had character but were also timeless in style (nothing too trendy). These boots are exactly what I wanted. They were comfortable from the moment I put them on...no need to break them in. They are well made and I have gotten lots of compliments on them. I look forward to wearing them for years to come. I wear an 8 1/2 to 9. The 8 1/2 fits me perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them - cute and stylish, December 18, 2012
KaraokeDiva (Cincinnati, OH USA) - See all my reviews
I wanted a pair of comfy riding boot style boots, and I got them. I wear a size 10 and the 10 fits me really well - they are a TAD large in the foot area, but it leaves plenty of room for thick socks (keeping in mind I do have narrow feet). I also have skinny calves, so it can often be difficult for me to find boots that fit correctly (I swear most boot makers assume that a person who wears a size 10 must have large calves), but these are perfect. There's a little room if I'm just wearing leggings (but still perfectly stylish) while still leaving room for knee socks or boot liners/leg warmers. For the record, I debuted my new boots over a long weekend in NYC where we spent most of the two evenings I wore them either walking or standing, and I didn't have a single problem with rubbing or discomfort. I'd definitely consider another pair of Franco Sarto's.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, October 31, 2012
jill (brooklyn, ny) - See all my reviews

Now I have to lug these things in their giant box to a UPS to return them, which I am not happy about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, August 18, 2013
I wanted to find some casual boots and I bought these. I have really small calves and usually boots look ridiculous on me but these have an adjustable width strap. These are so comfy on and look really great. Very true so size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute boots, December 5, 2012
Really fun boots. I like that they are leather and don't look too bulky as my feet are size 9.5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, November 13, 2012
Meredith (ROCK CREEK, OHIO, US) - See all my reviews
Great boots! Comfortable and true to size. Perfect color, not too dark or too light. Been looking for the perfect pair of riding boots at a reasonable price and I've finally found them

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Boot, October 22, 2012
Just received and the boot is beautiful! Love the color, Caffe. Very casual looking yet stylish! Haven't worn them yet but around the house and they seem to be very comfortable. Highly Recommend!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too large in the calf, November 11, 2013
Yes, I have large (size 10) feet, but that does not mean my calves are wide. These were huge on my legs. They also looked a lot clunkier than they appear in the pictures. Again, they are size 10, and I find that with a lot of shoes. They may look great as a 7 but not so much as a 10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful boots!, May 25, 2013
I have these in black and the cognac color...love them! I get compliments every single time I wear them!! I ordered them in the size I wear in any other shoe and they fit perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful boots, December 16, 2012
Great color and detail- they fit well and the leather is very soft. Hopefully they will wear well, they are very comfortable and I normally take a wide width but these fit.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›