Paul Frank Dog Collar I Heart Julius
|Price:||$28.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Durable webbing, printed on both sides
- Comes in 3 sizes (small 8" to 13"; medium 14" to 22"; large 17" to 28") and 2 widths (small 5/8", medium and large 1"), matching leash available
- Plastic clasp firmly locks into place and is embossed with Paul Frank logo
- Reinforced "d" ring
- Other Paul Frank pet products also available
Your dog will never lack for style with one of our exclusive Paul Frank nylon collars featuring Julius the monkey and his band of merry friends. Each design is distinct and suited for every dog’s personality. Complete the chic look for your dog with the matching Paul Frank leash.
All In The Details
- Strong, durable webbing
- Design continuity with print style on both sides of the collar
- A metal D-ring for attaching a Paul Frank dog leash and charm
- Adjustable sizing to fit almost any dog’s neck
- Paul Frank logo embossed plastic snap-on clasp makes it easy and secure to fasten and unfasten
- Available in 3 lengths: small (8-3 inches), medium (14-22 inches), and large (17-28 inches)
- Available in 2 widths: small (5/8 inch) and medium, large (1 inch)
- Matching Paul Frank nylon leashes available
Color: Black/White | Size: l
Top Customer Reviews
It fits my dog well and I like that it is wide.
***UPDATE** after a week I noticed that the collar slips off my dogs head...why? because the material is slippery and the buckle that holds it has no prongs/teeth, therefore the collar doesn't hold its size. I am still OK with the purchase, but will not use this on walks near a street because it might slip off. I originally gave 5 stars...am removing one star.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A little disappointed. For the price it turned out to be really thin, kind of like thick ribbon you'd wrap a really nice package in.Published on January 11, 2014 by Pamela Lewis
Paul Frank Dog Collar, Signature Julius, Pale Blue, Small
26 Bars and A Band
How do you rate this product?
I love it
Our family recently purchased this collar and matching leash for our new rescue dog. We took it straight from the package to the humane society. Read morePublished on September 2, 2011 by NettyH