5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Dr. Frank-N-Furter from The Rocky Horror Picture Show Rubber Duck
I really liked it thanks it was going to be a gift but i kept it for myself cause it was awesome

5.0 out of 5 stars Duck, December 14, 2013
This will be a nice edition to my daughters collection! It arrived in perfect shape and on time. Good job by the sender!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gift for a rocky fan, November 28, 2012
What you see is what you get! My sister is the biggest Rocky Horror fan and when I saw this I thought it was the best gift ever. It is a great size and is worth every penny. It has a body shape looks just like a rubber duck. It came very quick. I love the item and the Seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Frank Duck, October 31, 2012
This is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever purchased... and since it involves The Rocky Horror Picture Show, I love it. The absurdity of a Frank-N-Furter rubber duck is too much.... I just wish it had a squeaker in it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, December 30, 2010
I actually bought this as a "gag" gift for my niece who was expecting her first child. She LOVES Rocky Horror Picture show and she loved this duck. Of course, I'm sure it's set up and the child will never get to play with it. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars sexy duck, November 10, 2014
Box came really dinged up but the duck it's self is great