Industrial-Sized Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Beauty Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Shop Now HTL
Customer Discussions > The Truth (with jokes) forum

Franken On the Road

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 15, 2005 12:54:57 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 15, 2005 12:57:45 PM PST
For anyone who has a chance to catch Al on his book-signing tour, don't miss it! My girlfriend and I went to see him in Madison, CT, last night, and it was wonderful. Really. I would've gladly paid five times what I paid ($7!) to hear Al's message. He read a powerful chapter from The Truth (with jokes), and he conducted a very lively Q&A session after his talk. Al is not just a really smart, really funny guy. He's a good, sincere, thoughtful guy. He really just wants America to stop embarrassing itself. And I agree. There is a lot of really, really ridiculous stuff going on. Read this book and get mad about it (and have many belly laughs!).

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2005 1:59:13 AM PST
C. Goodrum says:
Do you know if there's a schedule of his appearances somewhere?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 8, 2005 5:14:06 PM PST
Yes, at Click on "What's new with Al". Dec. 9th is the last date of this leg of the tour. Hope you get to catch him.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Nov 15, 2005
Latest post:  Dec 8, 2005

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Truth With Jokes
Truth With Jokes by Al Franken (Paperback - 2006)
4.0 out of 5 stars (478)