Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Franklin-Franklins Magic Christmas
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Format: DVD|Change

on April 23, 2016
The best Franklin movie ever. We just love,love, love franklin but this tops them all . We watch it all year long and the grand kids never seem to get tired of this movie!!!!!
on March 14, 2016
My daughter was very happy with this DVD,, she was happy that I was able to find it for her..
on December 18, 2015
Cute story, I got to watch it before I gave it to my munchkin and he will love it.
on November 18, 2015
My 3yr old loves it!!
on November 9, 2015
Good product. Fast shipping
on August 18, 2015
This is my lil guys favorite 'Franklin' show by far! And a holiday favorite we watch every year now! We discovered this when my son was 3 yrs old, and he really enjoyed it, even though we didn't know the Franklin show or characters very well then. He was captured by the sweet, calm storyline. Now at 6 yrs old, he still enjoys seeing it, and as a mom I've enjoyed it a lot too. It's about working together as a family, loving your siblings and the fun, magical parts of Christmas! The colorful, soft, good ol' cartoon animation (not computer generated) gives it an even warmer holiday feel. The story is perfect for any age, boys or girls, with no scary parts or scary characters. It will quickly become a holiday favorite your family can watch year after year together!
on April 29, 2015
Awesome movie my kids love it.
on January 10, 2015
Great children's movie
on January 3, 2015
Loved the service and the video was as described.
on December 23, 2014
Classic Franklin cartoons. My daughter loves them and we use the stories to teach her lessons when real life situations relate.