Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Size: Peewee-Small|Color: Black/White|Change

on January 22, 2011
Is there anything worse than trying to find shin guards for your little guy or gal? They seem to evaporate from stores as soon as they arrive. These work great. They are light, sturdy, fit well, and you don't have to worry about putting socks that are invariably too long over stand-alone shin guards. Easy to wash, although at this age, you may not need to after every use. I've coached youth soccer for almost five years -- these guards are a good deal.
on November 3, 2011
I ordered these for my four year-old son's recreational soccer league. These are great, it is wonderful having the shin guard and sock all in one. They never slipped down and the foot part was the perfect size (he wears a toddler 11 size shoe) I would highly recommend these and plan on buying another pair for my daughter when she is old enough to play!
on April 1, 2014
I was really worried that I wouldn't be able to find soccer shin guards that would fit my 10 percentile 27lb almost 3 year old. These actually fit! He wears a size toddler 7 shoe and these worked great.
on October 18, 2011
I have a smaller 3 yr old and a bigger 4 yr old and these socks were perfect for both. Shin pads are easily removable for washing. I put both boys in sweat pants to cover up that the sock is a little big. But it stays on their legs and both say they are very comfortable. I would definitely recommend to any parent with little ones.
on October 18, 2015
I was thrilled to find these in adult. The Franklin site doesn't show them anymore. The socks are mesh which is great for a hot day. I wash them with the shin guard in the sock. Not amazing protection. We use them for practices, endless daily practices that require a quick change after school. These fit and aren't too tight, difficult to pull on, hot or too long.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 21, 2015
Finding soccer shin guards for a small 2 year old is extremely difficult. None of my local sporting good stores carried anything that would work. I managed to find peewee sized shin guards at one store during my search, but they didn't have thick tube socks sized for a 2 year old. Franklin Sports ACD sockfeets solve that problem.Yes, they are large for my 2 year old, but the sock design allows you to just pull the sock up high and stay in place. What I love most about the Sockfeets is how easy it is to remove the foam padded shin guard from the sock. This allows you to easily wash the sock and wipe down the foam if needed.
on June 7, 2016
These were bought for my 4.5 year old. They fit his size 10 foot well, a little bit big but not too much. The removable shin pad is nice and the socks washed up very well. Easy to remove and replace the shin pads. And to top of off my little man absolutely loves them and refused to take them off after soccer practice! To me that's a win!!
on March 9, 2016
Fantastic. Bought for a just turned 4 year old son, size 11 shoe. Easy to put on, don't have to worry about finding toddler soccer socks to go over other shin guards. They are the perfect size. Shin guards are easily removable. There is even a bit of give in the sock that he could wear these for several years if they hold out. They're so nice to have I'll probably stitch up any holes they get myself.

I saw most people giving low stars say its because they got a different color, but it does say color may vary. I wish we could specify which color we wanted, but it doesn't matter for us at this point. I love them! I'm definitely going to buy more.
on September 18, 2013
I bought a pair of these at the local store in size Pee Wee, which fits kids up to 4'1". The store only had one pair of PeeWee size so I went to Amazon to order the other pair (needed two). The Amazon sizes were PeeWee, Youth, and Adult so I ordered PeeWee. The product that they sent me said size Small on the package, but it was the exact same thing as the PeeWee I'd bought from the store. They both fit up to 4'1". I bought these for my very small 5 year old (41" tall) and my normal size 2 year old. They fit the five year old better, but aren't all that big on the two year old. Great purchase.
on September 7, 2015
I bought these for my 5-year-old, and they were just a tad big on him (he wears a size 11 toddler shoe). They will work very well for our purposes, and they were easy enough to get on and off. Would definitely recommend.