5.0 out of 5 stars Great Volleyball Set
Published on June 28, 2008 by Terianne

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for....
Its an OK net system if you want to keep in the trunk for a spontaneous game of V-ball at the beach or park. Just don't run into the net or a pole, or serve a strong one into the net...You'll be straightening poles and untangling the netting. Works great for a badmitton net though if you're into that.
Published on November 4, 2009 by Bradley Dombroski

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Volleyball Set, June 28, 2008
This volleyball set was all that it was said to be. It does take a minimum of 2 people to set it up, but it is pretty quick. We liked the adjustable height, so that adults and teens can play or it could be shorter for younger children to enjoy it. We have set it up and taken it down twice in the past 3 weeks. It is great for parties and can be set up just about anywhere (as long as the ground is soft enough to drive the tent pegs in). The ball is really nice (soft touch). And the carrying case is good to put all of the pieces back into when it is taken down. The only thing that will not fit in the case is the ball. I was pleased and felt that I got a good deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad... for the price., May 13, 2010
Alexander Gray (Brighton, MA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Advanced Volleyball Set (Sports)
For the price, I think this is a good deal.
When we got it, we went to the park to set it up, and it wasn't too hard.
It comes with a "traveling bag", ball, pump, net, and brightly colored string to define the boundaries of the court.
At first I thought the poles would snap in half from all the tension of the net, but that's when I realized I didn't set it up correctly.
(who reads manuals anyway!). After I figured out what I did wrong (duh!) everything worked fine.

But while we were dismantling it, that's when things went south. Someone decided to ROLL the net up. Bad idea.
You're supposed to fold it. If you roll it, it will turn into a tangled mess. I had to cut the net up just to undo the mess we got ourselves in.

Anyway, it's not a professional net, but it works just fine for us amateurs.

4.0 out of 5 stars mom of four, September 14, 2009
This review is from: Advanced Volleyball Set (Sports)
worked for what I was looking for. Good for the price. like the fact that you can change the height. got it so that I could play with my kids and they can with their friend. worked well for this. stayed up most of the summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value/Supplier, October 9, 2009
Received the set in less time than expected! The supplier sent it out immedieately! It's a great set for kids - I purchased for my 10 year old granddaughter and she loves it. Very easy to assemble and sturdy for kids play.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for...., November 4, 2009

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for??, December 29, 2010
This review is from: Advanced Volleyball Set (Sports)
Poor instructions, poor materials at posts. Very vulnerable support system. The net itself is great but the legs broke the first day we used it. Better off securing net to a couple of 2x4s posts made from wood.
I wish I had spent a little more money and upgraded.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap set. Tared easily., May 4, 2012
This review is from: Advanced Volleyball Set (Sports)
I bought this for a family bbq. I had it for a week and the plastic lining already ripped. I wouldn't recommend getting this cheap set. Spend the money and get a lil better quality net.

5.0 out of 5 stars Volleyball Set, October 3, 2011
This review is from: Advanced Volleyball Set (Sports)
This set was really a great buy. It is very sturdy and easy to set up and take down. After looking at several different sets, this is the one with the most value for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for awhile..., October 3, 2011
B. Lasota (Union Pier, MI USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Advanced Volleyball Set (Sports)
This product is/was pretty good. I live in a rough family who is very competitive. We made this kit last 1 weekend until some of the posts broke. I used duct tape to fix and it works fine. I also purchased some stakes from Lowes and hammered those into the ground and put the posts over that to give more stability which is probably what caused the broken post from not giving under force. We had a really good time with this set and still use it today. it may not look like it did when I first purchased, but it is still fully functional. The pump that comes with it is also very effective. The needed used for the ball is stored in the pump handle, making it easy to take this pump along and use for other sports equipment besides v-ball. I used a different volleyball so I can't comment on the quality of the ball.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what we needed and the price..., November 11, 2010
This review is from: Advanced Volleyball Set (Sports)
My 7 & 8 year old daughters are on a volleyball team (through a nonprofit org.) that needed a volleyball set up for practice before thier weekly games. The set was very easy to set up and works great. The league plays with official sized net and height so this set was greatly needed to show how high they need to hit.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›