4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Travel & Kids
I ordered this for the 7 year old boy I nanny for. He loves it! He knows how to work it, it fits in his hands. The needle storage was a little confusing at first, but it is my favorite feature. The needle is inside where no one can get stabbed and the needle can't get broken and we can take this anywhere. This pump has made many trips to the park.
Published on May 24, 2011 by Heidi Garton

2.0 out of 5 stars The pump works as intended, but the biggest downside ...
The pump works as intended, but the biggest downside is it uses a special needle which cannot be bought anywhere. My needle broke and traditional needles just come right out of the socket even with the cap tightened. For that, I give this product 2 stars.
Published 10 months ago by Chao

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Travel & Kids, May 24, 2011
Heidi Garton (LaGrange, IL, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, and the needle storage is ingenious, July 19, 2013
This review is from: Franklin Sports MLS Dual Action Inflation Pump (Sports)
One reviewer said this pump didn't come with the email but it does, you just have to screw off the black plastic part at the tip and voila, that silver circle you remove is the needle. I was a little confused at first as to how you get the needle to stay on but just screw back on the black plastic part after flipping the needle around from its storage position.

Perfect, and really really good for the price. I'm sure the needle will not break this time because of the ingenious storage built in and that I will have this pump for years to come.

2.0 out of 5 stars The pump works as intended, but the biggest downside ..., May 4, 2014
This review is from: Franklin Sports MLS Dual Action Inflation Pump (Sports)

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
1.0 out of 5 stars The needle it comes with broke upon first use, May 15, 2013
This review is from: Franklin Sports MLS Dual Action Inflation Pump (Sports)
I was really disappointed with the quality of the needle. Broke off upon first use. This takes lots of endurance to use. Was not impressed.

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on May 23, 2013 9:58:52 AM PDT
Hi Rona,

I am sorry to hear that the needle broke with your first use. Please email us at replacementparts@franklinsports.com and we will be sure to send you some new needles. Thanks again for purchasing our product.

Adam Franklin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 31, 2012
This review is from: Franklin Sports MLS Dual Action Inflation Pump (Sports)
It was exactly as described and works perfectly! Thanks! Will do business again soon! I need to write 5 more word so Thanks again!:)

2.0 out of 5 stars No needle, not satisfied with the quality, October 29, 2013
This review is from: Franklin Sports MLS Dual Action Inflation Pump (Sports)
The one I received didn't have the needle and it was a big surprise for me. Now I have to order a separate needle and finding only one single needle in Amazon (with prime delivery) is not easy. I wish I had picked another pump with a guaranteed needle. As you can find in the photos there is no designated space for the coming needle in the package.

Also there is washer inside my pump that is floating around and does nothing but blocking the pistol from getting fully out. I am not satisfied with this quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, June 7, 2013
This review is from: Franklin Sports MLS Dual Action Inflation Pump (Sports)
Even w/o price consideration (which is very cheap) this a great compact pump and will easily pump balls to super rock hard if you'd like. Excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great pumping action!, September 19, 2014
This review is from: Franklin Sports MLS Dual Action Inflation Pump (Sports)
We had to reorder this product because the first one I had received was broken out of the box. But everything was handled in the matter Amazon is known for. For the price, this is the fasted and most portable dual pump on the market! It does not seem as though it has a very strong build, but it gets the job done and I would be happy to order another one if it only lasted a year!

5.0 out of 5 stars Needle stores ON the pump = win., July 29, 2014
This review is from: Franklin Sports MLS Dual Action Inflation Pump (Sports)
This is my favorite ball pump. This is my 3rd one after the first 2 were stolen on the field. (Must be good then)

It inflates quickly, is very compact, but my favorite feature (one that I fail to understand other pumps dont't have) is that the needle turn around and stored inside the nozzle on the pump. No more searching for needles to inflate, it's always there.

4.0 out of 5 stars though noticeably less sturdy than a more expensive pump, July 8, 2014
This review is from: Franklin Sports MLS Dual Action Inflation Pump (Sports)
This is a nifty little air pump. Very transportable, though noticeably less sturdy than a more expensive pump.