Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 9, 2012
I was on the fence about which size to order, since my five year-old has a small build. I ordered the small for him for Christmas. When it arrived, it looked like it would be close so I held it up to one of his shirts (since I couldn't have him try it on before Christmas!). The shoulder seams on the jersey were smaller / narrower than those on my son's shirt (a size 4/5), so I returned the small and have ordered the medium instead. Maybe that will help any others who aren't sure on sizing ... UPDATE AFTER CHRISTMAS: Now that I have been able to have my son try the outfit on, the Medium is a bit big for him (he normally wears size 5T in shirts and 4T in pants). We had him wear a sweatshirt under the jersey and a safety pin did the trick on the pants. In hindsight, the small may have been just right.

Also, as far as quality, if you're looking for a cute dress-up outfit or costume, this is great and what I expected (i.e., similar to the quality of other dress-up outfits you find). If you're looking for something for your little fan to wear to a game or out and about, you'd be better off investing in a youth jersey.
on June 22, 2011
I ordered this uniform for my 8 year old son who loved playing football and wanted to look like a pro. The minute the box arrived, my son had a grin from ear to ear. He immediatly put the uniform and helmet on and posed for all kinds of action shots. The uniform was true to size and was of good quality. The removable shoulder pads are nice so that he can wear the shirt around in comfort when the pads get tiresome. I would reccomend this outfit to a friend and love the smile it brought to my son's face.
22 comments|79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 22, 2012
I was afraid this wouldn't fit my almost 11 year old who is not big or tall, just average. The helmet is roomy, the jersey fits well and the pants are trim-fitting. Very happy with this costume, and exactly what we needed for Halloween.
22 comments|53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 31, 2015
I bought this for my son whom was about to turn 3yrs old at the time of purchase. The pants fit just a bit big but i knew he would eventually grow into them. The jersey was a bit oversized for him but it was perfect for him. The helmet off course is still big which i knew it would be when i purchased. He is now about to be 4 and fits him almost right the jersey is still a bit big for him but he loves to tuck it in so it fits just right. I was very satisfied with this product. My son wears it almost everyday and its still in good condition. It took maybe about a week to get it.I would definitely order another one.
on September 24, 2015
I purchased the size Large for my 10 yr old who is 4'8" and 73 lbs. It fit great. The jersey is a mesh material. Helmet fit him great, with adjustable snap-on chin strap, and head-cushioning foam inside. It fit my head as well (mom). He loves it. These will fit a heftier child, as the pant legs stretch and are fairly roomy. I bought the separate shoulder pads as well. (Socks and cleats in photo were ours and didn't come with.)
on September 20, 2012
We got this for our daughter's fifth birthday. She wears a 5T and the Small (4-6) size was almost too small -- extremely fitted, pants above the ankle, jersey just barely to her waist. For a 5T I wish I had bought the Medium so it would be cute and baggy this Halloween and then she could keep playing with it while she grows.

It is a great deal to get this many pieces for the price, so I did not expect great quality. The pants are a sturdy double-knit polyester but the top is the thinnest imaginable polyester mesh with no reinforcement. It is not the quality of a Reebok kids NFL jersey with a reinforced shoulder and neck. I was going to customize the back with her name, but don't know if it would even hold up to a patch or iron-on and it's too flimsy to be worth it.

Go Bolts!
on October 28, 2011
our son loves his uniform, washes well just be sure to put in a laundry bag on gentle cycle of you have ironed on the numbers
VINE VOICEon November 1, 2015
Orders this as a Halloween costume for my 11 year old son. We found a similar one at a local store, but the local store one did not come with the pants. This set comes with everything you need for a costume, pants, shirt, helmet, chin strap, and iron on numbers. My son wore it for 2 days, first at school, and then Halloween night. At the end of Halloween night, a small hole in the crotch area of the pants developed. The shirt held up well and he should be able to wear it for a while. We ordered the large size and everything fit as expected. He plans on putting the helmet in his room on a shelf for display. Overall for a Halloween costume, not expecting to wear this for a long period of time, I would buy again.
on October 14, 2015
Bought this as a Halloween costume for my son. He was so excited for it to arrive that he ran to the doorbell when it rang to grab the package. He normally wears a size 4T so we ordered a size small. It's all just a little baggy on him but will be perfect for fitting warm clothes underneath on a chilly Halloween night!

Be aware, the helmet is labeled as such if you read the sticker, that this helmet is not meant to be used as protective equipment. It has padding, but not enough to protect a head, it is meant for dress up.

As far as quality, you get what you pay for. It's a great costume, but it's not something that is going to last for years, especially if you have little boys playing in it. At the same time, it's a much high quality of a costume than you'd find at Halloween store or Target.
on December 31, 2015
I knew my son's face would light up the room when he opened this on Christmas morning. He is 8 and really tall for his age with a larger than average head and the Large fits him great. The medium was too small. He came to me two months ago very seriously and said "Mom, I don't know if this is possible, but I really only want one thing for Christmas and I know it's really really expensive, but it's all I want. A Seahawks helmet." I looked around and they start about $100 and most of them have a barrier so you can't actually wear it. Now it says this can't be worn for actual play, but to just wear around the house or as a costume it's great. It's a hard sturdy helmet. I've seen a lot of reviewers state the quality of the pants and jersey isn't good, but maybe it's changed. I think it's fine. It's not like the thick ones you'd wear for real play, more costume quality, but I don't think it'll fall apart quickly. Also, if you have someone in your house or family who is OCD and couldn't stand that the sticker may not be perfect and might have a bubble or two in it than this isn't the product for you. My son's looks great, but it's a sticker, so it'll probably not hold up long term, but it's just a little more than the price of a costume I'd typically get for my kids and it's a great one that will get tons of use. So, for an 8 y.o. kid it's great. He can take it places and not freak out if it gets damaged or lost because we didn't spend over $100 on it. I did get it on a lightening deal, so I didn't pay full price, but still for a little over $50 I still think it's a great deal. His face on Christmas morning was amazing, and he's worn some part of it every single day since then. Even on our trip!