5.0 out of 5 stars My 8 Year Old Football player.
Published on June 22, 2011 by Croz

3.0 out of 5 stars It's decent.
For the price it's decent. The hardware that holds the chin strap in place broke the first time we took it off (within first 5 minutes out of the box) I purchased a better quality jersey for my son. Ultimately he was very happy, which is why I gave it 3 stars.
Published 8 months ago by barbara S.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 8 Year Old Football player., June 22, 2011
I ordered this uniform for my 8 year old son who loved playing football and wanted to look like a pro. The minute the box arrived, my son had a grin from ear to ear. He immediatly put the uniform and helmet on and posed for all kinds of action shots. The uniform was true to size and was of good quality. The removable shoulder pads are nice so that he can wear the shirt around in comfort when the pads get tiresome. I would reccomend this outfit to a friend and love the smile it brought to my son's face.

5.0 out of 5 stars fits up to 10!, September 22, 2012
I was afraid this wouldn't fit my almost 11 year old who is not big or tall, just average. The helmet is roomy, the jersey fits well and the pants are trim-fitting. Very happy with this costume, and exactly what we needed for Halloween.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, March 31, 2012
We bought this for my four year old son's birthday party. He was so excited and LOVES it! He plays with it often.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, October 28, 2011
our son loves his uniform, washes well just be sure to put in a laundry bag on gentle cycle of you have ironed on the numbers

3.0 out of 5 stars It's decent., November 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars good, December 31, 2013
my son enjoyed it very much. It was perfect for him. Not too expensive, just right for what he is using the uniform for. (PLAY)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great costume, December 1, 2013
This fit my 8 year old great. She is taller than most, but loved being number 18 for the holiday!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Denver Broncos Youth Deluxe Team Uniform Set (Medium), January 16, 2014
Exellent fun sports set for kids. My Grand Son loves it, for play and it makes him feel part of the team.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, January 11, 2014
My son loves this set! You go Santa Claus - those elves are super talented! He is 7 and fits good a little big but he likes it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy..., January 3, 2014
My grand son loved this and wore it all over for the next few days. Not the most well made but didn't matter to him!

Rate and Discover Movies