From the Manufacturer
Better Scores Mean Better Choices!
The Princeton Review Pocket Prep Handheld helps improve SAT and ACT test scores with a complete test preparation system that lets students prepare anywhere. This power-packed handheld features comprehensive test preparation, full length practice tests, instant scoring and personal diagnostic reports. Also includes practice drills, flash cards, and an extensive verbal and essay reference suite.
- Complete test preparation for the SAT and ACT
- The ACT has up to five components: English, Mathematics, Reading Science, and optional Writing Test.
- The SAT has only three components: Verbal, Mathematics and a required writing test.
- Self-Directed Tutorials
- Timed Full-length practice SAT exams with answers/explanations
- Practice exam diagnostics
- Practice drills
- 5,000 vocabulary words with electronic flashcards
- Merriam-Webster Dictionary Link
- Thesaurus Link
- Custom user word list
- Advanced Grammar Guide
- Test Timer
- Large 240x200 pixel LCD screen
- Carry case and 4 AAA batteries included
Franklin Electronic Publishers Princeton Review Pocket Prep Handheld for SAT and ACT