Franklin & Bash 3 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot Winning a high profile case leads streetwise lawyers Peter Bash (Mark-Paul Gosselaar) and Jared Franklin (Breckin Meyer) to join Stanton Infeld (Malcolm McDowell) at his corporate law firm. While representing a prostitute who claims that she and her "client" were actually in a relationship, the brash attorneys defend a heroic airline pilot from being undermined by a scheming company executive. Guest starring Kathy Najimy.
2. She Came Upstairs to Kill Me Infeld (Malcolm McDowell) enlists Peter (Mark-Paul Gosselaar) and Jared (Breckin Meyer) to help defend Isabella Kaplowitz (guest star Natalie Zea) against charges that she used sex to kill her elderly billionaire husband. But when their attempt to disqualify the judge for wagering on the case fall flat, Franklin and Bash enlist the late billionaire's best friend (guest star Fred Willard) to prove Isabella's innocence.
3. Jennifer of Troy Franklin & Bash's (Breckin Meyer and Mark Paul Gosselaar) lawsuit on behalf of Jennifer Putnam (guest star Jillian Bell), a woman who claims she was fired for being too sexy, is complicated when they discover that she is quite plain. Meanwhile, Infeld (Malcolm McDowell) appeals to a powerful Chinatown business council to salvage the reputation of Peter and Jared's irreplaceable computer maven.
4. Bro-Bono As Jared (Breckin Meyer) and Carmen (Dana Davis) team up in a divorce case to undercut millionaire adventurer Rick Paxton's (guest star Harry Hamlin) playboy image, Peter's (Mark-Paul Gosselaar) drunken driving defense exposes high school classmate Danny Dubois's secret life. But when an elderly witness is discredited by revelations of her shady past, it's an outrageous courtroom stunt by Jared that exonerates Danny.
5. You Can't Take It With You A family feud over a renowned World Series home run ball owned by Duncan Morrow (guest star Robert Pine) lands Jared (Breckin Meyer) in court against his dad, superstar lawyer Leonard Franklin (guest star Beau Bridges); Peter (Mark-Paul Gosselaar) and Hanna represent Ronny Streppi, (guest star Tom Arnold) a reality TV star who claims the show's producers unfairly portrayed him as a bad parent.
6. Big Fish After agreeing to help a reviled and terminally ill financier Carter Lang (guest star Jason Alexander) repay the investors he defrauded, Franklin & Bash (Breckin Meyer and Mark-Paul Gosselaar) face an ethical thicket when he changes his mind after his diagnosis is found to be a mistake. Meanwhile, Karp and Hanna use Pindar to persuade an eccentric multimillionaire businesswoman (guest star Sarayu Rao) to hire their law firm.
7. Franklin Vs. Bash Peter (Mark-Paul Gosselaar) and Jared (Breckin Meyer) agree to each represent Amber North (guest star Jud Tylor) and Simone Winters (guest star Marisa Petroro), two pole-dancing teachers accused of jewelry theft by their wealthy client. In another courtroom, Hanna (Garcelle Beauvais) and Karp (Reed Diamond) argue on behalf of a thirteen-year-old boy who is suing his father for the right to kayak down the Amazon River...alone.
8. The Bangover When Infeld's (Malcolm McDowell) niece Lily (guest star Anabella Casanova) is arrested for drug possession during a visit to their house, Peter (Mark-Paul Gosselaar) and Jared (Breckin Meyer) work to gain her freedom while keeping the news from her uncle. Meanwhile, a surprise visit from an ex-con boyfriend puts Carmen (Dana Davis) in danger of being jailed for a parole violation. Guest starring Kathy Najimy and Tommy Chong.
9. Bachelor Party Peter (Mark-Paul Gosselaar) is asked to defend ex-girlfriend Janie Ross's (Claire Coffee) fiancé Nathan Connor (guest star James Van Der Beek) in a prostitution case. And as representing a teacher accused of having sex with a student (guest star Alexandra Breckenridge) pits Jared (Breckin Meyer) against his old high school headmaster, the discovery of a long-missing body in Alaska spells trouble for Infeld (Malcolm McDowell).
10. Go Tell It On The Mountain While being manipulated by a scheming law partner (guest star Tricia Helfer), Franklin & Bash (Breckin Meter and Mark-Paul Gosselaar) must prove Infeld (Malcolm McDowell) is innocent of murdering his best friend during a mountain climbing expedition fifteen years ago. Hanna (Garcelle Beauvais) lends a hand when a younger challenger and a pair of greedy promoters threaten an aging professional wrestler's career.
Franklin & Bash & Friendship Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Breckin Meyer, along with co-stars, discuss the role friendship plays in the new TNT series, Franklin & Bash, Wednesdays 9/8c on TNT.
|Supporting actors||Reed Diamond, Dana Davis, Garcelle Beauvais, Kumail Nanjiani, Malcolm McDowell, Claire Coffee, Marisa Petroro, Mark L. Taylor, Uriah Shelton, J. Patrick McCormack, Jud Tylor, Jackie Debatin, Beau Billingslea, David Gautreaux, Philip Boyd, Katie Savoy, Fredericka Meek, Jacqueline Guzman Cereceres|
|Executive Producer||Jack Clements|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Love this show its the funvand quirky sideof the law showing quite funny moments of lawyers played by breckin meyer and mark paul gossellar.
I ordered these because of the positive reviews. I was expecting a funny legal show... What I got was vulgar, jokes, sexual innuendo, and horrible writing. Just terrible! Read morePublished 6 months ago by homeschoolmom2009
Its a great show..!!!! So funny. Cant wait till they release season 2..one of the best shows on tv. Cant wait till the new season.Published 6 months ago by Bart Gent
Fun and interesting take on a legal show. Love the characters. Malcolm McDowell is an interesting character, as well. Great way to catch up to the current season. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Cecilia S.
I love this show. It helps me unwind from a stressful day. The characters are fun, non-conventional lawyers, who care about doing what's right for their clients. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Courtney Jackson
Love this show! The chemistry between the two stars is what makes this show. It's so funny without taking itself too seriously. This show is a comedy with some law thrown in. Read morePublished 8 months ago by bluemmsrule
This show is fresh, funny, and if there were lawyers out there like this I'd certainley want them to represent me!Published 9 months ago by J. Young
Love USA Network and all it's series ! This is one of the BEST !
Great Cast ! Writing and Show !!
Love the show, I just wish there had been more deleted scenes. The Franklin & Bash commercial spots were hilarious. Definitely could have had more of those, too. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Dori J. Heim