Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fraud: Essays
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on June 30, 2016
Rakoff's razor sharp wit is honed to perfection in this collection. Enjoy!
on March 18, 2016
Love David Rakoff. This book delivers as usual.
on January 3, 2016
Hit all the right notes for me and took me back to a New York City of not that long ago.
on November 12, 2015
Rakoff is funny. Good read.
on May 24, 2015
It's David Rakoff and he rocks. Or he did. The world is a sadder place without him in it. Essential reading if you feel the desire to have a broad smile break out across your face.

Witty, word-wise, dry, sarcastic... David Rakoff fell into the same category as David Sedaris. I wish he'd had the time to pen more essay collections like this. Gone far too soon, a great talent.
on February 1, 2015
Clear and funny and polished as a mirror. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2
on January 15, 2015
Kind of disappointing. I had heard him on NPR and he was much funnier in person. So sorry that he died so young.
on December 7, 2014
Rakoff cuts to the chase, to the bone, to the heart.
on November 29, 2014
i don't remember this at all
on August 9, 2014
This is David Rakoff and it is brilliant. There is nothing more that need be said. But I will add one thing: I got two of his books from the library and before I'd finished the second, I got on Amazon and bought every book he wrote, a painfully short list. Unlike all the books I own because I think I will reread them but never do, these I reread all the time, just take one from the shelf, open at random, and read. Glorious.