5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!
Published on January 27, 2011 by Mrs. L. Evans

1.0 out of 5 stars Rating All Calm
Published 16 months ago by Shannon Duetsch

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, January 27, 2011
This review is from: Frazzled by Restless Leg Syndrome or Nighttime Leg Cramps? Are they driving you crazy in bed at night? (Health and Beauty)
I started taking this product just over two weeks ago and I'm taking about half the recommended daily dose and already I've dropped my dosage of Ropinirole (my prescribed medication) by half! I have severe Restless legs syndrome (constantly) which started two years ago following surgery. The side effects of Ropinirole have been absolutely dreadful but they are decreasing now. I will continue to increase All Calm and decrease Ropinirole and if the progress continues at the same rate I should be off the latter completely in a couple of months.
I cannot recommend this product enough as I am starting to feel human again after two full years.
I live in the UK and even though it had to come from North America, Amazon managed a speedy delivery.
If you suffer from Restless Legs Syndrome BUY THIS!

5.0 out of 5 stars quite pleased from the first time i took all calm, June 23, 2012
i have "ms" and did not sleep well. a relative ordered it for me. i let it sit for a few weeks then decided to take it because i was restlessly twisting much of the night. I now sleep better than i have in a long time. i am well rested now but it did little for the rest of my "ms". it's worth a lot to me. Stephen

1.0 out of 5 stars Rating All Calm, March 28, 2013
Well, I would rate this as a 0 because it made my husband's restless leg syndrome even worse and he wasn't able to sleep either. He was worse off taking it than he was before. Very disappointing to say the least. Is it guaranteed so we could send it back and get a refund? If so, how do we go about sending it back etc. Thanks. It was worth a try though as he still hasn't found anything at all that works for him. Shannon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, January 30, 2014
Joyce (Lower Stondon) - See all my reviews
Unfortunately this product has made no difference to my restless legs syndrome - I was pretty desperate as I never get a whole night's sleep. The standard medication Ropinirole only helps when on a fairly high dose, I have continued to take Ropinirole whilst following the instructions on All Calm, but the only way I can get relief is to increase the medication which I was keen to avoid.

I'm glad it seems to have worked for some customers but it didn't do a thing for me.

Rate and Discover Movies