Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fred 3: Camp Fred
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Format: DVD|Change

on January 24, 2016
I am a 5th grade teacher, and my class recently earned an incentive which included a movie. I showed them this movie, and they loved it. I was appropriate and funny for my 10-11 year old students. I was a little nervous about the name of the camp that Fred visited. (Iwannapeepee) That's about as close to the line as it got. Fred's mother was quite a character too, but some of my students could relate. :( Bottom line, a good movie for pre-teen kids. Older kids would probably find it too corny.
on April 16, 2016
There are some movies that are so bad they're good. This isn't one of them.

I believe it was Nietzsche who said "And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."

Anyway, this movie was free on Prime and my daughter wanted to watch it. I already knew it was bad. I didn't realize how bad.

I know how this character got its start on YouTube. I've heard the first two movies are awful too. But, the reaction I've had to this movie was visceral. That voice alone is enough.

I turned it off. I told my daughter that under no circumstances is she allowed to watch anything with the word "Fred" in the title, or any variation of that name. Which is good, because I'm proactively putting the nix on Freddie Got Fingered, which, by comparison, is a better movie.

Existential crisis? Absolutely. Maybe more like existential/cosmic horror. Just as gazing upon Cthulhu would drive you insane, so will this.

If you do not heed my advice, may God have mercy on your soul.
on March 18, 2016
I like the Fred movies. Seen this before. Fred is his crazy self. If you like Fred and his high pitched voice, unique way of looking at the world, his offbeat narratives, and his crazy dad who shows up in refrigerators, this is a movie you will enjoy.
on January 3, 2013
My kids loved this movie - we watched it 3 times - it's dumb humor and great for young boys
We joke about lines from the movie all the time'
on April 25, 2016
I usually like stupid movies, you know so stupid it's funny. But nah, this guy is way too annoying to be funny. I started to watch with my 12 yr old, but we couldn't finish it, because even SHE thought it was too ridiculous.
on May 7, 2016
We had an opportunity to have some friends over for dinner and a movie...looking for something lighthearted. Someone suggested this movie, the very first scene with the mail carrier we thought this might be a pretty good movie. When we heard the voice of the main character, all of us unanimously said ...Turn it off! Two thumbs down for this one, for sure!
on December 2, 2015
Very silly. Children enjoyed it.
on March 15, 2016
I think the movie might have been great, however we were unable to view it properly and the quality of the picture was not very good. Once we were half way through the movie it just froze. I believe that this may be a direct result of bandwidth through my provider. I'll try another method and comment again.
on August 11, 2014
This movie was great, entertaining, funny, and teaches an important lesson to kids. I think it could be a family movie, but it's mostly just for kids. The whole movie was just freaking awesome!!!
on May 19, 2015
Hilarious kid humor. If you can stand Fred's annoying voice, your kids will want to watch it over and over. Even I laugh (but I like silly humor).