5.0 out of 5 stars Happy organ donor
I don't get why its getting negative reviews based on size. I mean I've had no problem stuffing in a brain or couple of kidneys. But if you were needing to carry the large intestine we may run into a problem. Overall Im completely satisfied.
Published 4 months ago by Haley Parks

1.0 out of 5 stars faulty lunchbox
The zipper broke after one use. Like the thought of the theme but was disappointed in the size. I'm sending it back.
Published 13 months ago by Fallon

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy organ donor, July 3, 2014
This review is from: Fred Emergency Meal Transport Insulated Tote, White (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars HUSBAND LOVES THIS!!, January 14, 2013
I bought this as a lunchbox for my husband who is a flight paramedic, and he absolutely LOVES it! He actually uses it everyday and has gotten compliments on it at work, people always ask if he is really using a organ transplant box. One of the best gifts I've ever gotten him!

5.0 out of 5 stars funny, January 11, 2013
I got this for my hubby who works at a hospital. It was a hit, and his co-workers love it. The product is actually nicer than I thought it would be. It's fully insulated, and has little pockets inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars No ones stealing my lunch!, October 7, 2013
There is actually a person at work that steals lunches! I have a feeling that mine will be safe from here on out! It was exactly as I had expected! PERFECT!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the perfect lunch box if you want to have everyone around ..., August 5, 2014
S. Wampler (Ellicott City, MD USA) - See all my reviews
This is the perfect lunch box if you want to have everyone around you lose their appetite. Just keeping it in the work refrigerator insures your lunch is going to be left along from the petty thieves who steal your pudding when they think no one is looking. I suggest you put some fun stuff that looks gross, like spaghetti or lasagna in clear containers.

Wearing a jump suit will guarantee people will clear a path for you in large crowds as well. I plan on using it for Halloween.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop Eating Other People's Lunches!!!, March 2, 2014
A great way from keeping your moochy co-workers from helping themselves to a few of your carrots or maybe your whole sandwich.
This was actually a valentines gift for my boyfriend and he absolutely loved it. A wonderful gift for the joker in your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Emergency Meal Transport lunch kit, December 3, 2013
these are a big hit with my kids. Well built with a net pocket inside back. Great buy i got 3 and may need a couple more.
AAA+++ Seller Fast service

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a head turner, October 2, 2013
Well made. Outside cover is actually sturdy cloth. Down side is it gets dirty easily...cleans up fairly easy. Sturdier than expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars lunch bag, December 24, 2012
Product came in 2 days before its estimated date, very pleased as was my secret santa. A must have gift for medical personel

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT gift for a med student, September 17, 2012
I purchased this lunch box for my best friends birthday. She's a pre-med student and I wanted to get her something she could get some real use out of. The actual lunchbox is great quality, and it arrived right away. It has gotten a lot of laughs and so far she's received plenty of complements. Thinking about getting myself one as well! :)

Fred Emergency Meal Transport Insulated Tote, White