4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Eyes, the hands might be a little dirty though
This spatula, is wonderfuly cute.
I always like everything in my house to have some element of design.

The only 'problems' I have with it are:

Published on January 19, 2010 by whatmymommagaveme

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but small
Published on September 12, 2010 by Dee in San Diego

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Eyes, the hands might be a little dirty though, January 19, 2010
This review is from: Fred Batterfinger Spatula (Kitchen)
This spatula, is wonderfuly cute.
I always like everything in my house to have some element of design.

The only 'problems' I have with it are:

1. The actual handle is very short and small, which is ideal for your toddler, but if you are a big kid (like myself) the handle may not keep your mits clean when using it for a jar. So, please note the measurements.

2. The other detail that should be altered, is the handle is a raw wood, which will not hold up when cleaning. I just lightly sanded and stained and polyurethaned it myself, but some people might not be so keen to do that.

Hope this helps.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but small, September 12, 2010
This review is from: Fred Batterfinger Spatula (Kitchen)
A really cute idea. I bought one for my sister a year ago and she said she and her son really liked it. So I just bought one for myself this month. Well, now I know why her 3 year old liked it: the handle is very short; it's at least 1 1/2" shorter than my other spatula. It's only 5" long. Also disappointing is that the wood is very rough. All in all, not fun to hold. The "finger" end of the spatula is very cute; it's 4" long in total but the working part of the silicon end (not the fist) is also tiny; only 2 1/2" long. So if you're scraping in a shallow bowl or jar, it's great. But because the handle is so short, you'll be dragging your knuckles into your batter or peanut butter! One last note on that, the silicon is a bit too wobbly to scrape peanut butter very well. Bottom line, it's cute, it's just like the picture, and it's best for mini-me tasks with kids in the kitchen.

5.0 out of 5 stars adorable and handy, August 21, 2008
princess_workstoomuch (the wild wild west of Nevada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fred Batterfinger Spatula (Kitchen)
This is the most adorable little gadget that I own. Its great for getting the last bit out of a jar. How I wish I had this when my sons were growing up when they were going through their peanut butter phase. The only thing I recommend is after the first couple washings to lightly sand the wood and oil the handle as you would your good wooden spoons to seal the moisture out for the future washings. Great little scraper!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right profile, December 7, 2009
This review is from: Fred Batterfinger Spatula (Kitchen)
This utensil has just the right profile for getting that last little bit of the goodness out of the bottom of that jar or can. Made for easy clean-up for reuse at another time. Works great for spreading condiments on food and sandwiches. A must have utensil to have in you drawer or jar on the counter top for easy access. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as or better than my finger!, May 12, 2013
Susan Valdina Krasnow (Little Cranberry Island, ME) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fred Batterfinger Spatula (Kitchen)
I came across one of these in my daughter's kitchen. I chuckled and thought it cute, but when I scraped the brownie bowl and put it in my mouth, the serious respect took over. You must see for yourself. Get one for yourself and then order one for everyone you think would like it. A great gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars short, May 3, 2013
This review is from: Fred Batterfinger Spatula (Kitchen)
it's shorter than I'd envisioned. I did not fully read the description though. It may say how long it is. It is well made, cute as heck and a great conversation piece (or just a personal tickle). Just know it is a smaller sized spatula.

3.0 out of 5 stars Oh Fred, April 28, 2013
This review is from: Fred Batterfinger Spatula (Kitchen)
I purchased this neat little batterfinger spatula for my 4 year old son who likes to lick the batter off the spatula. What kid doesn't like doing that! We used it a few times then it broke. My son and I enjoyed using it, but we sure do wish it lasted longer than it did. :(

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love someone give them the finger., March 30, 2013
This review is from: Fred Batterfinger Spatula (Kitchen)
Gave this to fiancée. She has new grandbaby and since she loves to bake, cannot wait for the little guy to come to grandma's and lick the stirring spoon. In the mean time it's fun for us to stir things up with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made my husband laugh, February 6, 2013
This review is from: Fred Batterfinger Spatula (Kitchen)
I couldn't resist, it's too cute. I was surprised at how big it is, some reviews made it sound tiny - it is a great size for peanut butter jars. We followed the recommendation of another reviewer and coated the handle with plastic before we ever used it - the rough, raw wood is not to my liking but it was easily fixed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 30, 2014
This review is from: Fred Batterfinger Spatula (Kitchen)
Greatest tool in the drawer. Gave them to all my sibs.

Fred Batterfinger Spatula