Fred & Friends PICK YOUR NOSE Nose Paper Cups, 24-Pack
|Price:||$8.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 24 cups are included in each package.
- The paper construction is meant for single-use and is fully recyclable.
- Each of these photo-realistic paper cups comes printed with a new nose.
- Each disposable cup holds 12 ounces of liquid.
- This set includes 12 male and 12 female noses.
- Delight friends and family with this set of funny drinking cups printed with photo-realistic images of noses
- When sippers tip thier heads to take a drink, it appears they've grown a different nose and sometimes even a mustache
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Style Name: People
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The kids and some of the adults loved them. Great party favors.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Don't get me wrong, these are super fun. It would just be nice if the noses really varied. Perhaps an exaggerated version of pointy noses or bumpy, or spongey etc. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Wallachick
When our family got together for Christmas we had many laughs out of the "nose" cups. Everyone wanted to know where I found them. They are great for a party of any kind.Published 1 month ago by Patricia J. Hamilton
who wouldn't love to get to pick their nose in a sanitary way? great gag gift.Published 1 month ago by angie jenkins
I saw these at a friend's party and purchased them for my Bunco gathering. They were a hit. Didn't need the male noses but the females were a riot. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mary Rasmussen-Berry
These will definitely cause some laughs. I got it for a party and it does look like they have a different nose. Add alcohol for even more laughs.Published 1 month ago by Tracy B.
We got a lot of cool pictures with these fun cups. Great for the young and old! Our pets even had some funny photo moments.Published 1 month ago by Tami Miller
I work for an ENT specialist and bought this as a white elephant gift for our Christmas Party. It was a hit and we all took a picture posing with our "nose" cups!Published 1 month ago by Charlotte Barnes